PitRacer Ride Day at the Cliff

Ok, today is probably gonna be a busy day. This is not a race, be careful passing slower riders. Or if you are being passed, please be courteous to the faster riders; give them room. If everyone can get along, we will have have a great fun filled day. Just keep that in mind, we arent getting paid to ride today. So lets ride with some common sense and have fun while doing it.

Had a great time ! Track was awesome. Thanks for the discounted admission and shot at some free stuff !

I wanted to take a few minutes to praise BC MX and Pit Racer for this event today and allowing me to be a part of it! It was a good day and I hope I was able to help everyone out that came over! More than likely, I will see you all tomorrow and if not VERY SOON for sure!
-Jay Downhour (owner-JD Performance)

I brought the family with me today and we all had a great time! The track was sick sick sick! JO always makes it worth the drive and I was lucky enough to win a new Pro-taper gold racing chain! Thanks for a great day :)

Thanks JO & Pit Racer for a great deal & a great day! Tracks & weather were perfect, lots of great family riders and best of all, Jay from JDP got my RMZ dialed in for me! :cool:

Wanted to give you Jeremy and Pit Racer a thank you for the day. We had a great time even without winning any cool swag. Thank you to everyone involved who made the day happen... Now I need to get my stuff together for another day at the cliff.

1st time to the cliff this year ,,,love the new layout track has changed a bunch since my last time there ,,, thanks for the 10 buck ride try to make it back before harvest time ,,,also thanks to jdp for setting my bike up for triston landrum to ride and it was great for me too

Had a good time yesterday minus having my clutch take a s**t on me but track was awesome wish I lived closer and was sweet winning stuff also.

1st time to the cliff this year ,,,love the new layout track has changed a bunch since my last time there ,,, thanks for the 10 buck ride try to make it back before harvest time ,,,also thanks to jdp for setting my bike up for triston landrum to ride and it was great for me too

NO PROBLEM FACTORY!!!! It was good to finally meet you!

Back