PitRacer Ride Day at the Cliff

Anyone that has a Pit Racer account as of Friday will be on the list at the gate for Saturday. All Pitracer members will get to ride for $10 and they will get a drawing ticket. Tickets will be drawn between 1-2:00pm at intermission prep. The bounty will include Pro Taper chains, MSR tie downs, Pro Taper Umbrellas (girls not included), Ogio Head Case, Pro Taper Bars (4 sets), 2 - Ogio Rigged (MSRP $250 each), 2 Rock Star Energy Helmets, plus the set of Fly gear and the suspension dealio.....This Saturday only, 11-5:00 pm!

Just curious why you had it on sat. the 10th with Malvern having a night race. There is nothing on the schedule for the 11th.

There still is a fair separation of mx racers and mx practices. I doubt malverns turnout will take a hit. Not only that but if you go to the track it amazes me how many people in Ohio have no idea what pitracer is. It's like they live under a rock. . .

Georgie-I agree with your statement. I only used Malvern cause I didn't figure they would change the date because of a flat track race. LOL we will be turning left sat night. Maybe we can catch the pitracer ride next time.

Just FYI everyone, people can do both pitracer ride day and Malvern. I have had tons of people come ride 11-1, then pack up and head to Malvern to race, it happens more often for Malvern night races than you think. We are only an hour and 40 minutes to the Vern. We are doing the drawings about 1 pm, so if you really want to Race this Saturday night, do both.

We've come up with a schedule to make this thing go silky smooth. It has a little something for everyone. Those who don't like sessions can pound out 2 hours of open riding up front, grab a prize and go home. AB guys get a couple clear tracks, which is especially important right after prep (all that wonderful dirt makes these guys go crazy). C and Mini riders get a rare opportunity to run their own sessions on the big track.

C Track Schedule:

11 - 1 : Open Riding C/Mini
1 - 2 : Prep/Prizes
2 - 5 : Open Riding C/Mini

Pro Track Schedule:
11 - 1 : Open Riding
1 - 2 : Prep/Prizes
2 - 2:20 : AB
2:20 - 2:40 : C
2:40 - 3 : Mini
3 - 3:20 : AB
3:20 - 3:40 : C
3:40 - 4 : Mini
4 - 5 : Open Riding

Hope you can make it!

Lmao no definitely not AcDc it would be "lock up your daughter, and lock up your wife" I believe he was quoting Antoine Dodson "black guy from YouTube" lol

Ha ha, I'm an idiot. I just heard that song the other day too! Glad you could have a laugh on me. You knew what I was thinking though... hilarious.... :)

Is BC open Sat and Sunday this weekend?

http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/s...acer-Day-AND-Sunday-Riding!&p=93272#post93272

Back