Jeff Alessi caught with laser pointer at Woshougal

1foxracing

PR Addict
The Alessi family showing class again.

s1200_072013laser.jpg

There is a 18 pager going on vital....he was shining in the riders eyes....poto said he had it in his eyes off the start...Jeff Is a loser and prob will never be allowed at the nationals again! And he should not be....a laser pointer in the riders eyes!!!! Dude has lost it!

Davey's look on his face....he is NOT pleased. Looks like he grabbed his credentials and the laser and is moving on!

Never a huge Mike Alessi fan until the last couple years. Kid goes fast outdoors and seemed to have a new attitude. Cant blame his brothers stupidity on Mike. Mike would never endorse his brother doing that.......I do believe that. I believe Mike is greatful for the ride he has at the moment, and has some pretty decent performances.

There is always some sort of weird controversy going on with them and it always looks bad in some way. Mike has been riding his heart out for the last couple of years, but the off track stuff is always weird..........

lol so THATS how he gets the holeshots....

i think itd be more distracting looking for a dot than it would to watch the gate.

lol....I seriously doubt thats why he gets holeshots. If so then maybe it was broken that glorious day Baker got the start on him. Kinda takes the wind out of Bakers sails!

im wondering if this hasnt been going for years, my thought is jeff is signaling mike on the line when the official moves to drop the gate??

LOL......are you kidding me. That's a conspiracy theory for sure! NO way......that someone could signal you that quick.

lol....I seriously doubt thats why he gets holeshots. If so then maybe it was broken that glorious day Baker got the start on him. Kinda takes the wind out of Bakers sails!

I will be so mad if that's why I got the holeshot on him.....I do recall a red flashy light out of nowhere the other motos.......never put two in two together....hmm. Think I can still protest from '96?

For that to work he'd have to get that laser mounted on a tripod. He'd look like a sniper spotter team up there to precisely let Mike now when the dude is hittin the kicker.....and besides most of the gates dog houses have the kicker blocked anyway, all you see is the guy wiggle. Or....aren't some of them automated now?

Quite interesting. I love where Tony threatens Coombs with the lawyer thing instead of being upset with his son for doing something stupid.

I would love to see a whole post of all of the issues the Alessi's have been involved with. It would be a good read.

Back