Loretta Lynn's Live Timing / Scoring link

Honda had ZERO support for the Amateur Racers at LL this year …..Zero!
No display, no tent, no truck, no parts, no stickers…..zilch!
That sure made a statement to me……

Honda did keep their sponsor money there. I guess that was the pay off to MX Sports for allowing the CR150 in the 85cc class this year. Once again, twice the displacement for a four stroke to be competitive.

Only one there that I saw offering wrenches and doing any mechanical stuff needed for riders was KTM!..the others not even doing wrenching, just offering parts if needed. In the past, the others had at least satellite dealers representing and doing some wrenching. Not sure what the change was, but I was surprised.

Only one there that I saw offering wrenches and doing any mechanical stuff needed for riders was KTM!..the others not even doing wrenching, just offering parts if needed. In the past, the others had at least satellite dealers representing and doing some wrenching. Not sure what the change was, but I was surprised.

Rock River was there for Yamaha and they were wrenching on bikes.

Honda had two mechanics working on bikes at Daytona. Suzukl had a fifth wheel with a mechanic working, KTM had a couple mechanics, and Kaw had a mechanic in a small truck at Daytona. I am positive about the two Honda guys working on stuff. Might be because they are already there though, and being a title sponsor.

Walking through the pits at LL as little as I did KTM seemed to have the largest showing. Their set up was huge and very impressive compared to the others. Yamaha was the next biggest. But Im not sure I saw everything.

Rich and Chris did awesome for sure!!! Glad I could help you guys out and it was fun to watch you guys race at the ranch. Mitchy had a tough week but that's all behind him now and he still has all the memories. I did have a 65 rider Brock Lassiter from Missouri who finished 4th overall in the 50 class and fifth overall in the 65 class as well as another rider Kaden Parmely from Indiana who had a top ten and one close to top ten but had a itchy trigger finger on the gate on one moto and it knocked him out of the running for a top ten overall. Overall it was a fun trip we will more than likely be back next year.

Back