Loretta Lynn's Live Timing / Scoring link

IMG_1206.jpgIMG_1214.jpgIMG_1224.jpg

IMG_7399.jpg

This one is Rich, Chris and Davie........I’m on the gate and then in the mechanics signaling area when Rich is on the track.

Nobody could recognize Randy as #93 on a Suzuki!!!! That's why there are very few pics of him! The Hudaks won't even offer him a Busch Light at Vet Fest now, unless he takes me out in a corner like a Wrecking Ball!

I thought Randy's shirt looked a little funny in the last pic. I didn't know he got a Suzuki. He will be back on Red in no time, haha.

Had a blast at the ranch last week.....Thanks to everyone that stop by the pits from Ohio wishing us luck with the racing. I thought it was very cool that Don Ruble and Jeff Stuckey made it over from the west coast to give us support. Thanks to Wilson and Tyler Lewis for all the help and support you gave on and off the track, couldn't have done it without yeah. Big thanks goes out to Marc the Sharc, with a broken back he had my bike and gear in top shape every moto. You earned that top ten finish just as much as I did. Thanks Bro! Thanks to Randy Salamon for being my training partner and pushing me for the last 12 months. I'll train with you any time! Congrats to David Hand for 2nd overall very impressive riding. My 8th feels like a first so I couldn't imagine how you are feeling. Nice ride! Jeff Pape and Chris Oplinger threw down some great rides and represented Ohio very well.

Hopefully we can all do this again next year.

I thought Randy's shirt looked a little funny in the last pic. I didn't know he got a Suzuki. He will be back on Red in no time, haha.
Honda had ZERO support for the Amateur Racers at LL this year …..Zero!
No display, no tent, no truck, no parts, no stickers…..zilch!
That sure made a statement to me……

Wow, that is amazing. Honda is still regarded as THE brand in our industry but it seems they have been cutting back and others have been stepping up to the plate.

That surprises me. They had a whole Semi and a couple mechanics at Daytona for the Amateur SX. Ktm had a truck, Suzuki and Kaw had support. The only one there without support was Yamaha.

That surprises me. They had a whole Semi and a couple mechanics at Daytona for the Amateur SX. Ktm had a truck, Suzuki and Kaw had support. The only one there without support was Yamaha.
33BB68BA47304005A93679BB549DBAEF.ashx

Pretty sure the transporters are already there because Honda is the event sponsor for the Sat. evening Pro Race.
.....not there for the amateur.

Big Yellow had a shallow showing at best.
Pretty sure you could get parts from the trailer though.....and they did just go through financial restructuring at the start of 2013 so I'll cut them a little slack.

Back