Battle Excitement

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
The hammer request and the cupcake toy announcement were good......knocking on guys have little tip overs here and there were comical given that they were serious crashes.

hershey

PR Elite
And how about your wife giving me a coupon for free fries or pizza for the woman with the largest pregnant belly? How do you announce that without getting a hormonal rage? There were a surprising amount of pregnant ladies there too! Not one showed up, I had to haggle one for 2 mins as she walked by just to get rid of the coupon!

The rightful owner of the cupcake toy did come to the the podium.......

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I was cracking up the time you mentioned by being a 50 parent was a good was to burn some calories... :) Good shtuff! Glad your leg is better. Probably a good choice sitting out...especially the first moto. The 2nd moto you would have been good, but then your announcing career wouldn't have been born... LOL!

hershey

PR Elite
I was cracking up the time you mentioned by being a 50 parent was a good way to burn some calories... :) Good shtuff!

Lol I forgot that one. I also told the pits it was as entertaining to watch the parents running around as it was the 50cc bikes racing! ---- that was a stab at Zman cause I saw him in his blue shirt and cowboy hat running from the starting gate to the infield area to watch.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Lol I forgot that one. I also told the pits it was as entertaining to watch the parents running around as it was the 50cc bikes racing! ---- that was a stab at Zman cause I saw him in his blue shirt and cowboy hat running from the starting gate to the infield area to watch.

I found a 50 parents shoe in one of the really bad mud piles off to the side of the track.....

RupertX

PR Elite
Sincerely thought Dave did a marvelous job announcing, especially being tossed into the assignment. I didn't know who it was and Haus told me after I mentioned "

Announcer dude with radio voice is performing very well",,,, Pleasant voice, knew all the players, absolutely terrific. Cheers.

hershey

PR Elite
Sincerely thought Dave did a marvelous job announcing, especially being tossed into the assignment. I didn't know who it was and Haus told me after I mentioned "

Announcer dude with radio voice is performing very well",,,, Pleasant voice, knew all the players, absolutely terrific. Cheers.

Thanks to all the people who gave me the thumbs up. I was just having a great time with it!

Scoob

PR Founding Father

Oh, but it is so true and is what made it even funnier! ;) Good work my friend, :)

One thing I was wondering all day was why you didn't use the announcers tower?

nitrofish

PR Addict
One thing I was wondering all day was why you didn't use the announcers tower?[/QUOTE]

He was too busy harassing the podium girls!

kdbken

PR Addict
I found a 50 parents shoe in one of the really bad mud piles off to the side of the track.....

Pretty sure it was a 85 parent running back to get a spark plug for his kids bike before the gate dropped...he lost both shoes..the other one should be around there somewhere.

hershey

PR Elite
I was in the tower for about an hour. I was having more fun interviewing riders and people in the crowd though. I made my rounds as far as the mic would let me! I even ran the thing out of battery power once.....lol

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I was in the tower for about an hour. I was having more fun interviewing riders and people in the crowd though.

Oh yeah, that makes total sense... Maybe should have had two announcers, one in the tower and one at the podium. We could call them Ralph and Jeff.

Strouble

PR Addict
Pretty sure it was a 85 parent running back to get a spark plug for his kids bike before the gate dropped...he lost both shoes..the other one should be around there somewhere.

That was so hard to watch...the man runs like Forest Gump and makes its back to the line with about 20 seconds of 2 minutes left. Someone had pulled the plug out for him while he was running. The gate dropped after 2 min. His daughter took off about 13 seconds after the gate dropped. Then he proceeds o walk to the infield because it was during the 65/85 beginner class...he steps in an unassuming spot and sinks almost knee high and loses his shoe...he attempts to find it and does while losing the other one in the process and then gives them both up. He was getting laughed at too...again...that was difficult to watch, really felt for the man. We gotta stick to the rules...they are there for a reason.

Wish I could have heard you announcing Hershey, just thinking about who you are and it does make sense in my head...don't be surprised to get phone calls in the future. The first time I did it, it was like a two-stroke bogging out and then dying!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Scoob...realized I met you and didn't even know it...so nice to meet you!

You as well my friend. Was it you I pulled out first thing Saturday morning with my Yukon? It was only the beginning of a long morning/afternoon... It was worth it though. ;)

Strouble

PR Addict
Hahahaha...yes it was! Thank you! That was like ice! Rough start indeed...next time we will know who each other is now! You were a busy man this weekend too! Good job!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Hahahaha...yes it was! Thank you! That was like ice! Rough start indeed...next time we will know who each other is now! You were a busy man this weekend too! Good job!

Yes, and also, sweet high fives at the gate! Only high fives I got all day. ;)

Yes, you did piss off at least one person =-)

No worries Hershey. Cannot win them all. Some peeps need to be pissed off. They aren't happy otherwise... ;)

Strouble

PR Addict
All this Battle Excitement has help PR reach a new high in the amount of users online at one time...hooorrrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!