BC GP Race, 10-5-13

Just finished bannering and adding arrows for guys like Dave. It really should be self explanatory, I mean we have a damn map, but oh no, the Dave Smiths of the world near arrows, banners and caution tape.

Glad you got the smart people covered! Now you need to work on the needs of the other 95% of the population! Lol

I dont think most of the primadonna graphic'd out neck brace punk generation can go 2 - 45 minute sessions. Im fairly tough and my freakin hands hurt like crazy from one 7 lapper. I didnt actually time it, but i had to ride back to the house using my finger tips. Yikes. Say bring it young dudes, the old guys are calling you out!

I'll be there! I'm installing my neck brace graphics right now...

Glad you got the smart people covered! Now you need to work on the needs of the other 95% of the population! Lol

Im Still Trying To figure Out if I can run this race if somebody signed up with my number for OMA?? Can Somebody explain this?????

Run the morning session at 11 Scoob, I will put some Scooby snacks out to keep you going!

I'm running the 11 and 3 sessions. I'll have had my share of Scooby snacks prior, but always game for more! ;) Reah, reah! :)

Im Still Trying To figure Out if I can run this race if somebody signed up with my number for OMA?? Can Somebody explain this?????

Use some elctrical tape to crate a "slash" maybe? Easy... Or get there and sign up first. We're not the pros. We do not have life #'s and/or #'s assigned to us. Why do you think I am 55k?....

MX Broc 442
The number thing is just like normal. Show up, sign up. No big deal.
If you both happen to be at the same event (same class), you would be the one that would have to change or slash because he’s running his card number.

MX Broc 442
If you both happen to be at the same event (same class), you would be the one that would have to change or slash because he’s running his card number.

Thanks Guys. That was my pore attempt at trying to make a joke. There was so much confusion at the beginning of the year with that subject I figured I would Bring it Back up To give JO something to ponder.. I will still bring my paper plates & Electrial type thow!!

I raced the Beans GP a few weeks ago. I thought the track Was Awesome Was just bummed that they didn't have a better turnout. Maybe it was just a busy weekend for most. idk. Trying to get a crew together to come down this Saturday. Looking forward To B cliff GP. I have only really been around the trail loop down there one time on a 110 pitbike ,but if I remember it seemed pretty wide. Will Be awesome shooting out on to the C Track Every Lap also. The Track Map Looks Cool!

MX Broc 442

Not true...the first GP some one gave out my number before I signed up..... GP's dont use your number plates so technically there are no reserved numbers.

I got it Broc, we must have the same humor lobe in the noggin!

Hershey is right, everyone will get assigned a number 0-999 on a white sticker. these will go on your helmet, and will get recorded each lap at the drum checkpoint. I talked to Connie last night, in most cases we will honor requests if the number is available.

Maybe, but doubtful.
In the last three-four years I've ridden at BC more than any other place.
In all that time, I've only been through the trails once and have never had the desire again.

Maybe, but doubtful.
In the last three-four years I've ridden at BC more than any other place.
In all that time, I've only been through the trails once and have never had the desire again.

Marc it's like riding when you were a kid, at least that's what it reminds me of. I like my trails...there is a neatness to them when they are cleaned up like right now. Plus all the fall colors are coming in. If I get time I will get a hc of it in a bit.

Back