BC GP Race, 10-5-13

I want to ride a GP soooo bad but they are just not meshing with my work schedule.

Yep, that's the sucky part about a job, they expect you to work when they need ya which may not work with your personal schedule so much. We always have the choice not to listen to that, but that gives them leverage to make a choice on how bad they need you to work there. Bum deal at times...

Perfect showers today, just enough to make the woods perfect and dust free. We got so lucky! GP track will be stellar, we are doing full prep tomorrow including dozer work on the trails!

Looks great! Any points for hitting critters crossing the trail? j/k

Definately not points for hitting trees. Is all I am worried about. Did see a ground hog cross the big track in front of in the back section this past weekend. :) Umm, you gonna move that dozer off the C track? I like the inside line there... ;)

So with 7.5 min lap time we are looking at 6 to 7 laps approximately. When's the call of 45 minutes come and how is that gonna work? Just curious. I'll find out tomorrow no matter.... :)

I did that in loafers and jeans, plus I wasted at least 1 minute down the track and finishing up. I'd say fast guys could turn a 6 minute lap.

I did that in loafers and jeans, plus I wasted at least 1 minute down the track and finishing up. I'd say fast guys could turn a 6 minute lap.

I saw the jeans...didn't see the laofers. Too funny. ;)

I took it from the time you hit the trail to the time you got back to that spot. 'Tis why I said 6 to 7 laps....

See you in the AM!

If you are there in the AM and your eyes are open, yes you will. :)

None so far, perhaps a super light sprinkle (not enough to matter) it looks like we might get some in the next couple hours. Right now we are banking some, the Mack is parked. I will update everyone later. Planning to get early and break out the dream vet prep formula

We got a nice shower earlier, not even close to having too much, actually it watered the trails for us. Should be awesome. We will water and disc the track sections in the morning, and run the dozer over all of it. Perfecto GP track in the morning.

Looks cool and the little nasty parts in the woods are all cleaned up. That straight back down to the start is fast!

Looks cool and the little nasty parts in the woods are all cleaned up. That straight back down to the start is fast!

Yep all cleaned up!

Looks like no rain overnight, the track should be primo today. Sign up can begin today as eary as 9am. The first wave will begin at 11am. We will be running sweeps to make sure people are off the course. We have tons of logo trophies and a pile of swag, come get some.

Good luck to everyone at the GP today . Electrical problems will keep me sidelined . Hope your turnout is awesome !!!

The 11 am session was awesome! Bigger crowd and the track layout was perfect! One of the best times ive had on my bike in years! GP races are the best of both and a small time commitment!

Fun day, nice to meet some of the PitRacer regulars!

Great job with the layout and prep Mr BC. It was fun to blast off the line with all the bikes in the 11:00 session. Well, it was fun after the third kick...

Back