An open and candid discussion about GP Racing

That's pretty impressive that you came up with the idea of waiving membership for a GP about 6 hours after they announced they were doing exactly that for this weekend at Crow!

That's pretty impressive that you came up with the idea of waiving membership for a GP about 6 hours after they announced they were doing exactly that for this weekend at Crow!

Lol.....

He is a wind bag, he doesnt look in the "race update" forum! Therefor it is his idea!

All due respect given in the above statement

Well see there you go... At least two people came up with the same good idea.

Lol.....

He is a wind bag, he doesnt look in the "race update" forum! Therefor it is his idea!

All due respect given in the above statement

Wind bag??? Im hurt... lol
But it is true that I did not look in the "race update"
Here is another idea... Since it is not my money it is easy to say.... How about when a track does offer open practice and the average Joe rider does show up, why not offer him a discount to sign-up for the next race at that venue? You know the guy is willing to drive to the track, why not give him a reason to try racing...

Now if someone else came up with that idea also then maybe I can come up with the next set of Lotto numbers before Saturday.

Back