Crow Canyon GP!

Its looking good for me this weekend! Im ready for a day at the track and some good riding.

What would be a good class for me to run, Im an intermediate MX rider and only ride the woods for fun? And Im on a 250 2-stroke and 23 yrs old? Sorry, never ridden an event other than MX so I dont want to sign up for something I shouldnt be in and make connie mad :)

And, do you get some practice at these things or just fire up the bike and let it rip?

Its looking good for me this weekend! Im ready for a day at the track and some good riding.

What would be a good class for me to run, Im an intermediate MX rider and only ride the woods for fun? And Im on a 250 2-stroke and 23 yrs old? Sorry, never ridden an event other than MX so I dont want to sign up for something I shouldnt be in and make connie mad :)

And, do you get some practice at these things or just fire up the bike and let it rip?

I Guess it just depends on what session you are looking to run. I would probably suggest the OPEN Class At 11:00am session & if you wanna run another class maybe 16-24 Class at 3:00pm.

You Basically just get a quick riders meting at the line & the its race time. No Practice. No Parade lap. I Raced The beans GP & Brock had the course marked well. So I would assume Crow should have a good Course. Just need to back off the throttle a little first lap & pay attention.

I'm pretty sure I've roped in a few quad riders... Even my old as* is going for it...
The quad turn out may be pretty small though...The ATV National GNCC is at Powerline Park in St. Clairsville

I'm pretty sure I've roped in a few quad riders... Even my old as* is going for it...
The quad turn out may be pretty small though...The ATV National GNCC is at Powerline Park in St. Clairsville

Good luck ole man! Jack and I did BCs GP on 2 wheels! Other than a numb clutch hand it wasn't too bad, I survived! Good luck! We got a ball game, can't skip 2 weeks in a row.

$20 for the early open GP class is cheaper than going to a practice track so I hope everyone takes the opertunity to come out. I will finish banners tomorrow and hopefully post a video of the track so you MX racers will feel at ease with it. It's very wide and probably a 50/50 MX - open woods. Plus it's Crow Canyon, lets go racing!

Brock

Where's the video. Need to learn the course. lol!

Looks like great GP weather.

Track is killer! Same length as track so it's 50-50. I took the dozer through the entire woods course! I looked for hours for my helmet cam, I think it got robbed lol

My 1st "official" race. What a good time. You MX'ers really need to try this. If for any reason....to get in shape! 45min moto is just right...my fat butt made it...
Good show Brock. Those Vet guys on the bikes were rollin.

Rode in the 10am race in the open class, and my boy rode in the 65cc class. We had a total BALL! Thanks to Brock and crew for setting up such a fun loop! Can't wait for next time!

Hey Pit, I think Hershey liked your 144. I guess you'll have him full on Suzuki soon.

I was trying to stay out of your way on the jumps, I think my skirt was caught in the c/s sprocket, lol. Thanks for letting me by into the woods.

The track layout was cool and the woods were great, but wow, I couldn't even believe how bad the mx part of
The track was. Watering the hard packed dusty track the entire 45 minutes was a treat. That will be my last time at crow canyon for sure.

Back