OIR open Sunday the 13th

Nick46

PR Addict
We will be having open practice this Sunday, the 13th from 9 to 5. 25$ a rider. Bikes only. As always, call be you haul. 330 618 1396
Thanks.!
Chet and Nick<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>Special thanks to Kames, State 8 Motorcycles, Epik Graphics, Coppersmith, and Monster Energy!</div></blockquote></div>

The pee-wee track will also be open - $20.00/rider. Big track - $25.00/rider. Bikes only. 9 to 5. Call before you haul. 330-618-1396. Thank you. Chet and Nick.

Try not to disc the pee wee track so deep this time. Makes it too rough on the little guys. Other than that it was perfection last time!

Dang hershey... As long as you have been riding I figured u would be off the pee wee track by now... Lol
If Hershey tries to use me as a berm again he will be relegated to the pee wee track for the rest of the year! We did not pack the pee wee track in before the rain last time, so it was hard to do anything with, Sorry about that.

Just wanted to say thanks for giving attention to the little track. Often places neglect, don't disc, don't prep, and just plain forget about the pee wee track. Keep up the good work all around! Looking forward to Sunday!

Mother natures messing with us again. They are calling for rain early in the morning, so we left the track packed in . We are pushing start time to 10 am to give us time to get the prep done. Gates will still be open at 9 am. The weather looks pretty good from 8 till 5 so hope to see everyone tomorrow.

Track is ripped, watered, and ready! Should be ready a little before 10, hopefully the weather gods will shine down on us today.

Same here, track was awesome. Tons of riders but still a great time. I heard around 230 riders. Just for an open practice!

attachment.php

Back