OIR open Sunday the 13th

attachment.php

Had fun running with you Sharc! The roost off your 450 was killing me! Beautifully prepped track and day!

Thanks to Chet and Nick for a great day and an awesome track! Its the best I have seen it look in a few years. Hope to see it again in a couple of weeks!!!

Thanks to everybody that came out yesterday, it was a perfect fall day for moto. The rain stayed away till 4:45... great day!

I was just curious as to who had the enormous lens and the red mechanic shirt shooting. I got my dad to ride that day after a ten year + absence from riding. Was hoping to find those photos and look if there was any of him.

I didn't know your dad was out there!
I haven't seen your dad in probably 5 years or so/
I saw Wilson & Matt. Was he with them?
Give me a number and I'll take a look.

He borrowed a rmz 250f from Wilson. It had #190 on it. I was running #243 also on a suzuki. I appreciate you checking for him! I'm trying to get him back out there on the 27th. Over all the years, that is only the 2nd time I've gotten to ride with him.. I was pretty happy. Next time we all cross paths I'm sure he'll be happy to say hello!

When you guys announced the reopening this year you said you'd bring quad riders in to the open practices. So far, bikes only. Throw us a bone and let us local guys who live 10 minutes away come ride it before the season's over.

230 bikes for pratice......equals no quads bro! 5 quads OR 230 ....do the math!

Now now, you know two things are true here. 1. There would have been that many bikes there no matter what, given the hype form the first one. 2. You bikes will be behind this for awhile till you get a newer shiny toy to chew on. Truth.

Now lets see you guys keep supporting all the OMA tracks up there.

If 230 bike riders can't put up with "5" quad riders (I was among the more than two dozen at the first practice there in April) then you guys must be really crappy riders that you can't adjust to the track changes we create (and Jason prepped a ton in April). That or you're incredibly ignorant and intolerant people. Probably all three.

Simmer down, so much anger! I ride quads as well as bikes. I do think that they destroy the track but i have no problem riding my bike on the same track as quads. Just not at the same time bc i dont wanna get run over after i fall over.

I live 5 mintues from oir been to almost every oir since hands took it over way back.. they took a big hit when quads where riding there.

Alright, here we go, I know were going to get a lot of non-love from the quad guys from this, but please read and think about it before you hate. With the number of riders we are getting, and having to split sessions (we are thinking about 4 splits for next practice- A/B, C, VET, MINI ) to add quads to the mix along with the added prep would mean very little track time for everyone. Remember- April 2013 practice, the big and only complaint was that there was not enough track time.

Back