Monster Energy Cup

Stewart had 1 good section but Rv is faster everywhere else on the track and picked up on the line. Freedom I don't see how you say James was pulling on him when RV was behind from the start and made how many passes or pass attempts until Stewart drive strait up a berm to get back around because if he didn't do a move like that villopoto would have been gone. Even after the pathetic blocks and Ryan loosing how much time he was back on Stewart within a lap.... I don't know why I bother lol. Let stewey have his win and let the sx season speak for itself, oh and then outdoors so Stewart can be a minute behind lol

I still cannot figure out how Dungey missed the joker lane and THEN after RV was probably laughing at Dungey for it in the semi between motos then he misses it the next race ?? Good for JS7 though! There is nothing like watching JS7 jump things nobody else has done in practice but hits it right in the race! Can you imagine RV's thoughts when he knew the next lap he had to hit that same jump ? Good racing!

Big Time Wrestling Fixed. LOL

Have to agree with Stangbro... how mxfree could say RV2 had nothing for JS7 nothing is what Dungey had for RV. When I see a guy make passes and make mistakes trying to pass then catching right back up, I'd say thats having 'something' for him. Like I said it was good to see JS7 run fast and win, but I don't see a season of SX or MX resulting the same.
would love to see a diced up SX season with some drama till the end!

Have to agree with Stangbro... how mxfree could say RV2 had nothing for JS7 nothing is what Dungey had for RV. When I see a guy make passes and make mistakes trying to pass then catching right back up, I'd say thats having 'something' for him. Like I said it was good to see JS7 run fast and win, but I don't see a season of SX or MX resulting the same.
would love to see a diced up SX season with some drama till the end!

I agree. Stewy although looking good to great and making some moves I think only Stewy can make, I am not thinking he could have kept that up for another 10 laps to get the win. RV would have figured something out to slam the door...unless Stewy was not hitting it 100% and had some in the tank trying to play it safe and stay on two wheels. Although I'd might like to think the latter in hopes for a fun and exciting SX season up front...I am very doubtful. RV is a beast! Did you see the hairpin corner in Race #1 where RV sqaured it up and took the holeshot from Dungey? Now that was bad@$$....

I'm guessing Rv was trying to set js7 up for a pass and carried to much speed for the Joker Lane then realized and lost focus for that jump. Either way Stewart had nothing for Rv besides a few cheap pass backs slowing Rv down.

This is nothing against you! just using this as an example! I just find this type of response funny as the message boards are littered with similar comments! SO NO OFFENCE! any way, I tend to stay off the boards on the net and just read anymore, its funny you say RV missed the joker lane, and once he realized that's what made him loose focus on that jump and go down. Yet think back to JS at Thunder Valley, all the JS haters (not calling you a hater) thought JS was full of s**t using the flagger as an excuse, when that all happened in a matter of seconds at pro level speeds. As for the cheap passes, anyone who thinks they are not out there giving 100% is wrong, they very much are, RVs passes were no different than JS.

Man if JS missed the joker lane and went down in the next section, the server on all the forms would have a melt down.

This is nothing against you! just using this as an example! I just find this type of response funny as the message boards are littered with similar comments! SO NO OFFENCE! any way, I tend to stay off the boards on the net and just read anymore, its funny you say RV missed the joker lane, and once he realized that's what made him loose focus on that jump and go down. Yet think back to JS at Thunder Valley, all the JS haters (not calling you a hater) thought JS was full of s**t using the flagger as an excuse, when that all happened in a matter of seconds at pro level speeds. As for the cheap passes, anyone who thinks they are not out there giving 100% is wrong, they very much are, RVs passes were no different than JS.

Man if JS missed the joker lane and went down in the next section, the server on all the forms would have a melt down.

Great point. Too funny on your last comment.... ;)

It looked like RV tryd to hit that "joker" lane right before he crashed, but he was rippin and looked like he just didnt make. Non the less great racing, lookin to see Roczen and Barcia do some battling hopefully

It's been stated several times already RV said he missed the white flag so he thought he had more time to hit the joker lane.

Stewart looked great, how about that zook carving out creative lines?

s1200_s780_GUYB0826.jpg

It's been stated several times already RV said he missed the white flag so he thought he had more time to hit the joker lane.

s1200_s780_GUYB0826.jpg

Saw that pic on Twitter looking at the bottom of Stewy's bike. On the creative line comment, what about that pass back on RV going into the slow section loop? You know RV wasn't expecting that... Loved race #2 the best!!

I did not see the race......But Bubba will go fast for a million $$$ on the line. But come the SX season, he will crash out like always.

Awesome racing...that pass Stewart made over that little camel back thingy in the turn was sweet. It was so awesome to be in the tent watching the race at CTMX with everyone cheering for that race...that was some real racing!

s1200_s780_GUYB0826.jpg

That pic is mid leading. Js is still on the incline and RV is already on the decline. No doubt James got flat, but they were almost the same height right at the Alex of the incline in the air.

...but they were almost the same height right at the Alex of the incline in the air.

What?

I Can't figure out how to get the pic out of Instagram from Stewy's post, but he is a little behind him...a bike length maybe, but guranteed Stewy kept it lower. The booth even said so during the race...

Back