Monster Energy Cup

So let me get this straight JS7 haters...

You bash him for being too (in excess Sharc.... lol) impatient in the past. He is washed up now and cant run the pace of Dungey or RV.
He gets rattled and isnt in the game anymore mentally. Did I forget anything from past bashings?

So he goes out and Rides patiently without crashing. He starts the first moto almost last and passes to 8th in 10 laps. Has the fastest lap time of the night and of qualifying. The only rider to use the joker lane of the three in every moto. Made a pass for the lead in the last 2 motos.

RD misses the Joker lane in the heat of battle. Gets passed by JS7 in moto 3 and cant put a move back on him even once.
RV misses the Joker lane battling with JS7(after telling RD he missed it in moto 1), crashes out after being passed 2 times by JS7 doing a jump JS7 did first.

And you haters still find a way to say JS7 is washed up?

Who had the speed, the patience and mental game on point the entire evening? Only one rider for the win.

How the firetruck can you miss the choker lane when you have how many spotters and a mechanic with a pit board? Did all those guys miss the white flag too? RV missed it, wadded it, then pussied out.

I hate Kawi's too!

=-)

The race was for a $1,000,000. Bubba will be fast..no doubt. Problem is, he wont have that same motivation for a whole SX series, and will not ride the whole series without crashing and injuring himself. Until he does it, and proves me wrong, that is his MO every single year. No more championships for Bubba.

The race was for a $1,000,000. Bubba will be fast..no doubt. Problem is, he wont have that same motivation for a whole SX series, and will not ride the whole series without crashing and injuring himself. Until he does it, and proves me wrong, that is his MO every single year. No more championships for Bubba.
So after losing the first main, tell me again how it was the $1mill that motivated him if he was no longer in the running for that prize.

I did not even see the race, nor looked at the results! But in Bubba fashion he will not make it through SX without an injury or missing a round. Anyone willing to place money on it?

That's not exactly going out on a limb there since each season most of the top riders miss a round at some point. Usually the only "top guy" that doesn't miss a round is the one that wins the title.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Don't why there are two of them.....But the picture says enough .......NOBODY can ride like James when he wants too...NOBODY...yeah he can crash and will ...But I hope he thanks John250 next year ....."I did not see the race even" Best quote of this whole thread!!!!!!!!!

So let methe t this straight JS7 haters...

You bash him for being too (in excess Sharc.... lol) impatient in the past. He is washed up now and cant run the pace of Dungey or RV.
He gets rattled and isnt in the game anymore mentally. Did I forget anything from past bashings?

So he goes out and Rides patiently without crashing. He starts the first moto almost last and passes to 8th in 10 laps. Has the fastest lap time of the night and of qualifying. The only rider to use the joker lane of the three in every moto. Made a pass for the lead in the last 2 motos.

RD misses the Joker lane in the heat of battle. Gets passed by JS7 in moto 3 and cant put a move back on him even once.
RV misses the Joker lane battling with JS7(after telling RD he missed it in moto 1), crashes out after being passed 2 times by JS7 doing a jump JS7 did first.

And you haters still find a way to say JS7 is washed up?

Who had the speed, the patience and mental game on point the entire evening? Only one rider for the win.

It was ONE RACE lol, when was the last time he won or was within 30 seconds of Rv?!? You act like he swept the sx series Lmao!!

I've not been a JS7 fan lately but he MADE that event awesome. The TWO passes he put on RV in the second moto were jaw droppers!

Hard to imagine a moto fan not diggin that shiet regardless of who pulled it off!

Oh yeah that's the race Rv took a hard crash and js7 almost got beat by Canard lol

Ok, so what's your point? I didn't see where you had an asterisk in your post that asked when the last time JS7 beat RV was. RV crashed, JS7 won...sounds like racing to me.

Im pretty sure over the course of the SX season, winning heat races and mains, he makes more then $1,000,000.

Im pretty sure over the course of the SX season, winning heat races and mains, he makes more then $1,000,000.

Yes, setting the fastest qualifying time and winning heat races are his specialties. Just needs to string it all together for 20 laps... We shall see. Could be a fun season or could be more of the same....

Some of you guys talk like Stewart has never amounted to anything. Let's keep in mind here he's won 2 125 SX titles, 2 450 SX titles, and 3 outdoor MX titles. Then he switched to Yamaha and his career went downhill after only one title. Hmmmm, coincidence?

He could retire now and never race again and still be one of the greatest racers ever.

Back