Oma rsvp

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
The RSVP's are out, make sure you read everything carefully. We need them back by December 13th, even if you elect to pick up awards. No RSVP equals no awards. We have over $10,000 in grand prizes to give away, including 6d helmets, a $1,000 Kames shopping spree and much much more. Space is limited, we will sell out, order your tickets today!!

Strictly mail in order, or can you buy online?

All OMA members are receiving it, the post office corrected all the wrong addresses, that's right, we found all of you!

You must RSVP. That is the simple way to do it. If you don't receive it by Friday, let us know, we will send one.

All OMA members are receiving it, the post office corrected all the wrong addresses, that's right, we found all of you!

You must RSVP. That is the simple way to do it. If you don't receive it by Friday, let us know, we will send one.

Will there be a limit of how many tickets we can reserve?

Got mine. Will get it out here soon. May skip the Post Office though...

Me and the wife should be there. Maybe see if I can get Brain and Chris to come. Both of which I think may be highly doubtful, but you just do not know about them two...

Support the post office ! Mail back all your junk mail with rocks. Make the credit card companies pay for the postage. I mail em all back.

Support the post office ! Mail back all your junk mail with rocks. Make the credit card companies pay for the postage. I mail em all back.

Ha ha! :) Yeah, just looked at my RSVP form. Will probably mail it back as location is not local to me as I thought when I wrote the above...

what if there is more than one racer in the family do you need the names listed on one rsvp or one for each rider

what if there is more than one racer in the family do you need the names listed on one rsvp or one for each rider

Dang Pape!! You already got your invite. You whoop on me all year... and now u beat me again. I am yet to receive my OMA certified letter. Im probably not even invited! Geeeeeez..... you could let somebody else win for once!

Dang Pape!! You already got your invite. You whoop on me all year... and now u beat me again. I am yet to receive my OMA certified letter. Im probably not even invited! Geeeeeez..... you could let somebody else win for once!
lol the reason I'm asking is I didn't get mine either. My boy that didn't hardly race got his. I don't think they are giving them to the people that gets the awards they figured we are broke now an can't afford the dinner.

I don't know why some are reaching people faster than others? Especially when some reside in the same house, lol. We will be making calls Monday to the mailer company. I'm sorry for the fear and panic this has caused people this holiday. Here's the deal 367 unique award winners were mailed a card that requires you to make a choice; banquet, or pick my award at location x or y. Now here's where we screwed up. We chose to mail out another 1473 to all of the non award winners at the same time because we were running out of time. We wanted everyone to feel apart of this. Lots of lessons still pouring in. Relax, the banquet is jan. 4th. We will make this work. Maybe the post office is jacked up right now. I think from what I'm hearing the real problem is some people haven't got them yet, well after I confirm that our entire list was sent, then it's time you guys to call the us postmaster! Shoot the messenger, ha ha.

I don't know why some are reaching people faster than others? Especially when some reside in the same house, lol. We will be making calls Monday to the mailer company. I'm sorry for the fear and panic this has caused people this holiday. Here's the deal 367 unique award winners were mailed a card that requires you to make a choice; banquet, or pick my award at location x or y. Now here's where we screwed up. We chose to mail out another 1473 to all of the non award winners at the same time because we were running out of time. We wanted everyone to feel apart of this. Lots of lessons still pouring in. Relax, the banquet is jan. 4th. We will make this work. Maybe the post office is jacked up right now. I think from what I'm hearing the real problem is some people haven't got them yet, well after I confirm that our entire list was sent, then it's time you guys to call the us postmaster! Shoot the messenger, ha ha.
Got my coveted OMA Banquet letter today!!!! Lookin forward to it Jeremy!!! See yall there!

I am so cool that I got mine and one for Jared Lein that was stuck to mine. If Jared is reading this, I will put in the mail to you on Monday.

Some of the grand prizes so far.....

5 - Sx Tickets with Pit Passes to Indy Sx
$1000 Kames Shopping Spree
OMA Corn hole Set - Custom made by Ripped Vinyl
OMA Pitboards - Donated by Ripped Vinyl
2 - 6D Helmets!! - Suffield Motors and Kames!

And this is just the start of it......Way more to come......

The only way to be eligible is to buy a ticket and be present to win!!

We need RSVPs back this week to order stuff, get it done!

Back