Oma rsvp

On a side note... I am really starting to get fed up with this whole RSVP thing. After all, isn't it a French based acronym or phrase? We really need to start a new trend in the way we confirm or deny our presence to a function that was presented to us in written form.

Anybody want to get it started...

On a side note... I am really starting to get fed up with this whole RSVP thing. After all, isn't it a French based acronym or phrase? We really need to start a new trend in the way we confirm or deny our presence to a function that was presented to us in written form.

Anybody want to get it started...

Dad use to tell me it meant Reserve Seat Very Promptly (don't think he cared much for French...unless it had fries after it).

I sent in three, one for a guest. But you might as well pay the $25 because you're entered for a grand prize. If you buy a ticket at the door (which they aren't offering.....)

Stop. Read this again: No tickets at the door.

.....then they would be getting boned out of the grand prize....$25 can't beat it. Try to take your wifey out to eat for $25!~lol

I sent in three, one for a guest. But you might as well pay the $25 because you're entered for a grand prize. If you buy a ticket at the door (which they aren't offering.....)

.....then they would be getting boned out of the grand prize....$25 can't beat it. Try to take your wifey out to eat for $25!~lol

True dat... I also reserved my room today....

It's a French acronym for requesting responses.

The list has been updated again, we should have final count on Monday-Tuesday from the last few stragglers that mailed them yesterday. We should be up around our estimate of attendance. I think we will be over 500.

The list has been updated....well over 600 attendants and growing......Hmmmm, seems like we are lucky that we sought out a place capable of holding so many people.
545 awards being handed out so far.......Dare I say it? Should be EPIC.

The list has been updated....well over 600 attendants and growing......Hmmmm, seems like we are lucky that we sought out a place capable of holding so many people.
545 awards being handed out so far.......Dare I say it? Should be EPIC.

I should have never doubted your EPICness.

I'm with ya. I guess I over thunk it and thought it would be weird if I had more than one ticket in hand and my wife can't go. Then her ticket wins a prize and I have to collect it. I guess it's like buying a raffle ticket for $25... kind of like marriage only the raffle ticket for marriage is much more expensive.

Hmm... Let's see who is the 1st one to post that they got their tickets! (Picture required or it doesn't count!)

The sweet post office lady stared at me blankly this morning when I walked up to the counter with my 100 + envelopes and 600 + tickets.. all of the people in line were moaning and late to work, because they only gave themselves 1 minute to go to the post office before work (during the busiest mail week of the year).. lol I actually had to add postage to some envelopes.. too many tickets for that good ol' FOREVER stamp! I made it out ALIVE and all of you should be getting mail!

All tickets have a place on the back of the stub for your name - Please fill this out before coming to the banquet. Hey, if I was buying 8 tickets and I was the award winner, I would put MY name on all 8 tickets... lol Is that selfish? Oh crap.. I don't know, is that even allowed? lol (shhh...forget that I even said that..)

Hopefully you'll get my RSVP here soon. Just sent it last Friday. Wife tells me today that the in-laws would like to go, but I told her too late. Just got done watching the 2014 SX Preview show. I cannot wait!!

See y'all there!! :)

And so grows the grand prize list.....like sands through the hour glass....now I believe this is what they mean by snowball effect. More to come. Plenty of suspension certificates, full builds. 3 complete top end kits from Wiseco. From our friends at Mx 213, they are giving away a $100 gc to Summit Racing.

In terms of general product to be given away with awards:

8k in product ordered from Tucker Rocky. Answer. MSR. Pro Taper. Engine Ice.

One off OMA umbrellas, beanies, and Red OMA logo tees. Fox hoodies and well over 100 DVD movies from Kames. Plus, we have over 2,500 OMA logo and banquet stickers.

I thought about posting the proof of the sick arse awards that nick at mx trophies came up with, but I suppose we shall keep some secrets. You will like!!

I think I'm more excited for this banquet than I am about Christmas!

OH Oh do I win something??? tickets.jpg

You have full rights to be 1st in the Buffet line! lol Great that you got them today! I have another 40 envelopes going out today with tickets.

RSVP list is updated yet again!

We will probably have a completed final RSVP list for award winners on Friday for the last few stragglers.

Back