Oma rsvp

I am so cool that I got mine and one for Jared Lein that was stuck to mine. If Jared is reading this, I will put in the mail to you on Monday.

I was wondering how mine got mailed to you! ha oh well i got it. thanks for mailing it to me!

Some of the grand prizes so far.....

5 - Sx Tickets with Pit Passes to Indy Sx
$1000 Kames Shopping Spree
OMA Corn hole Set - Custom made by Ripped Vinyl
OMA Pitboards - Donated by Ripped Vinyl
2 - 6D Helmets!! - Suffield Motors and Kames!

And this is just the start of it......Way more to come......

The only way to be eligible is to buy a ticket and be present to win!!

We need RSVPs back this week to order stuff, get it done!

I happened to see the corn hole set this past weekend - pretty slick.

Sure.....and the mail service will mess them up and you won't get them in time ! So I would think the OMA would have a list at the door of those who paid for tickets and with proof of ID you would get in. But since I'm not involved this is all fictional.....

Will we recieve the tickets back by mail also?

Yes we will mail them back.

Just so everyone knows, the hold up on getting tickets back is my fault. I didn't get them to the printer in a timely fashion, and there is some extra time required for the paper that I chose, add thanksgiving in there and voila, its taking awhile. So do not blame Connie if you don't get your tickets till Christmas time. Its my fault. I do expect them here this week, so we should be getting them out next week. We greatly appreciate your patience.

Yes we will mail them back.

Just so everyone knows, the hold up on getting tickets back is my fault. I didn't get them to the printer in a timely fashion, and there is some extra time required for the paper that I chose, add thanksgiving in there and voila, its taking awhile. So do not blame Connie if you don't get your tickets till Christmas time. Its my fault. I do expect them here this week, so we should be getting them out next week. We greatly appreciate your patience.

I promise the day I get the tickets, your tickets will be headed back to you in the mail! (unless of course there is a sale at Fashion Bug, or Margarita night at the Headless Donkey or a One-Eared Donkey showing up at my door! (FUNNIEST RSVP EVER, NITROFISH!)

Everyone should receive their tickets with no issue. Yes, We will have a list at the door. The tickets are numbered and assigned to people, so I will be prepared for any issues!

Remember, You must have your ticket request with $, to me by this Friday, 12/13/2013 !

Connie

I promise the day I get the tickets, your tickets will be headed back to you in the mail! (unless of course there is a sale at Fashion Bug, or Margarita night at the Headless Donkey or a One-Eared Donkey showing up at my door! (FUNNIEST RSVP EVER, NITROFISH!)

Everyone should receive their tickets with no issue. Yes, We will have a list at the door. The tickets are numbered and assigned to people, so I will be prepared for any issues!

Remember, You must have your ticket request with $, to me by this Friday, 12/15/2013 !

Connie

Got the email today, they are shipped! Should be in our hands no later than Thursday!

Come on Connie! Friday is the 13th!

Got the email today, they are shipped! Should be in our hands no later than Thursday!

Come on Connie! Friday is the 13th!

Give her a break! Maybe she just got the year wrong... Friday, December 15th happens again in 2017. If that's the case we have a little extra time to get our money in.

fridaythe13thJasonV.jpg

Grand Prizes added today:

2 - 50" plasma TV's
Galaxy Note
Go Pro
2 - RC Cars

PS4 tomorrow........Stay Tuned.......

JO, is there a provision for bringing guests that the member does not rsvp for? Possibly buy a ticket at the door or a reduced ticket for dinner only? Wanted to bring my wife (you know for DD purposes) but they haven't released my other son's basketball schedule for that day.

JO, is there a provision for bringing guests that the member does not rsvp for? Possibly buy a ticket at the door or a reduced ticket for dinner only? Wanted to bring my wife (you know for DD purposes) but they haven't released my other son's basketball schedule for that day.

Adam - As an OMA member you can RSVP tickets for anyone that you would like to invite. We really need to rsvp number to know how many mouths we have total. We have no plans to sell tickets at the door.

On a side note, if you stay at the Holiday Inn Akron West, we have free shuttle service to and fro the hotel/tangier. No DD needed there. I'm not telling you to ditch your wife or nothing, but we got you covered.

Back