Two guys out for Anaheim 1 already

How long until Honda says enough is enough ? I can't see them putting trey in a Honda shirt and carting him around to the sx's.

I cant believe anyone signed Trey again any way. He has got to be one of the most accident prone pros. He gets hurt as much as I do!

The thing that amazes me is that KTM is looking to Ivan Tedesco to fill in for Millsaps...............are you kidding me? There is not someone way more deserving than Tedesco? When was the last time he did anything?

Just shows once again that those guys are going so freaking fast all the time that there is no room for error. One mistake and those guys are not just crashing but getting hurt when they do go down.

If these teams would give a privateer a shot when one of their primary guys is injured it might pay off huge. A lot of these kids would ride FOR nothing, just the bike.....but still......they sign the same people over and over.

Tedesco has more titles then grant,Brayton,short,hill, and list goes on and on...he is a solid pro...he was hurt last year that's why he did not ride and I believe he tested for ktm last year

This is the perfect reason why we need a "minor leagues" in Moto. Don't insult the average racer by trying to pass off Arena as the "rode to Supercross"... That is more like the end of the career thing. If we had a Pro-Am (for the lack of a better term) teams could develop young riders and the "also rans" could have a more level playing field. This class or classes could run in the afternoon at Supercross and replace the weak "time to get a beer" womens class during nationals.

Hot Sauce is WELL past his prime. Yes, he won two titles in the "lites" class. But so did Brian Swink... Think he was called?

Cant believe Tedesco, was pretty shocked by that. But I was also pretty shocked when PC signed Davalos.

The average racer does not need to be on a full blown SX track. Did you forget about the first monster cup when McElrath blew threw the first corner and about waxed half the pack? Or when this past year, when Justin Hoeft tried that monster triple and barley made the front wheel over the landing? Im a supporter of road to SX, its a great idea in my opinion. Its not that these kids dont have the talent to ride the tracks, I think they need experience in the atmosphere. Look what happen to Zach Bell, Kid flys in SX just didnt have the experience and he got out front early and bit the dust multiple times.

You can ride 4 million Arena races and it is not going to help in Supercross. Ohio is the home or dominate Arena guys and it has been since the first one in 1981 in Cincinnati Gardens. Not very many of those guys go on to be a champion is SX. Please understand, I am not knocking on those guys... I WAS ONE...lol..
I won several Arena races and only managed to even qualify for 1 SX main (Not counting 125's). If you get a good start, ride average a best, and never leave the inside of EVERY corner in an arena, not many, if any are going to pass you. Do the same in SX and you get smoked. Its just two very different talent sets.
Zack Bell... You mean the crazy fast 3 foot 2 inch kid on a 250? Yeah, that's the problem. Fast but tiny. Unless he physically grows he will continue to be the kid that everyone remembers for nearly killing himself while leading (I thought "That kid is dead" when I was watching it live.)
Now I have to call ATT, apparently my phone is not working cause I am sure if they are offering support rides to washed up old guys, my phone should have rang by now.
Id like to thank my sponsor's... Jenny Craig, Carter's liver pills, The company that makes white Velcro walking shoes and the Hurrycane (as seen on TV of course)

O I hear ya, we deff tear up the AX series. They moved alot of them out west now too, curious to see if that brings in new faces. But really, we all know what this "Road" leads to... CASH money.

I'm really bummed to see Millsaps and Canard hurt already. Was really hoping that those two could mix it up towards the front again.

Sucks that TC is hurt again . Always seemed like he showed some great speed at times. I don't see him being among the elite guys anymore .
It will be interesting to see who if anyone will give RV2 a challange for the championship this year .
I'm wondering if the green bike lights the fire for CR22 this year for one last run at it .... Pumped for a1

Im pretty sure RV2 is hurt flying under the radar right now. Seems pretty fishy there are no videos of him practicing. Not sure how many people can fly that far to concrete and not get hurt. Best of luck to all of them.

Once again, the topic is already starting before the season starts. The speed, the size of the jumps, etc............only so much force and impact the human body can take.

Back