Two guys out for Anaheim 1 already

Every moment Weston Peick's value just keeps going up and up... Two more weeks and that dude will have 3 $1,000,000 offers.
Baggett is not hurt, he is just going in for hair transplant surgery... He got the hook up from Matt Kenseth... Factory Hair club for men.

I think some where the stories about Weston Peick burning some bridges, or his father or whatever must have some validity to them. Why else would this guy not be getting some sort of help in SX? His results prove he can finish inside the top 10.

WP.jpgWP2.jpg

This is pretty good...like to see some huge posters of it at the SXs.

Every moment Weston Peick's value just keeps going up and up...

Agreed 100%. I understand the guy may be a little bit rough around the edges, but seriously you can fix those problems. Finding guys who can ride at that level is a whole different story.

I just had that facial reconstruction surgery at the end of August to fix cheek and eye socket area of the right side of my face. It's a rough one, I looked worse after the surgery than I did after the crash….. he'll have more good pics after that surgery.

Lots of guys getting hurt this year for sure, may be a battle of attrition in the end for this season.

Back