Summit indoors 2014

SummitMX

PR Member
Hello everyone...It's almost that time of the year..SUMMIT INDOORS..We are celebrating our 20th year this year with PATRIOT PROMOTIONS ...WAYNE would like to thank all the fans and racers for supporting Us for the last 20 years....we look forward to seeing everyone out this year!!! ...New this year is the double Down...Win the 450 pro race on Friday andSaturday the winner will get a Bonus...Sat night is dash for cash !! THANK YOU TO ALL THE FANS AND RACERS SEE YA SOON!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 171
Can't wait for it. It's just around the corner!

Glad to see some of my footage was useful for the promo video. Gonna try to get out there for video at least one of the nights.

If I remember correctly(which I wouldn't be surprised if I don't) I think something was said about this being the last year of it being run by Patriot Promotions.

If I remember correctly(which I wouldn't be surprised if I don't) I think something was said about this being the last year of it being run by Patriot Promotions.

That's what I also heard, but I also heard that they didn't wanna give it to someone else, but hey money talks.

Hello everyone..Saturday's Dash for cash Race ....5 Lap shoot out for 400 dollars....Plus we have a donation from LAMPHEARS Landscape in medina for 100 dollars so a total of 500 bucks for 5 LAPS....So lets get some pro's out there!!!! And to the rumor of this being the Last Summit race....We have been holding this race for 20 years...WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!! Moto Is in Our Blood. Thanks for the support to the racers and fans....We could not have lasted this long without you!!!SEE YOU ALL IN A FEW WEEKS...HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM SUMMIT INDOORS!!!!

We are also looking to the fans and Racers for suggestions on The Track this year....Throw out some ideas,I know last year a couple people threw up some designs the were real good on Pitracer....Lets see what you can come up with,Remeber we only have limited space on the floor though! Thanks Summit Indoors.

Any chance you have the dimensions of the floor space handy? I've always been curious, and it would help in the quest of throwing together potential designs.

Catapult double would be sweet. The triples are always big and cool, but something different would be a good change. Throw some sand down in one of the corners, jazz it up a bit :)

Remember we have so many different size bikes and quads...so we do try to make it fun for everyone..But I kinda like the idea of catapult jump!!!

Back