Summit indoors 2014

image.jpg

Alright ...Mr.Harper getting in on the game! Hard to put the start in the middle though...but the rest looks smooth

Hello everyone...Hope all your shopping is done!! I just wanted to inform fans and racers We had to move are feb dates back due to the fair board double booking two events...Sorry for the miscue! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS SEE YOU SOON! Summit indoors!

Hello everyone...Hope all your shopping is done!! I just wanted to inform fans and racers We had to move are feb dates back due to the fair board double booking two events...Sorry for the miscue! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS SEE YOU SOON! Summit indoors!

The CRA site still has the old flier posted.

Wishing EVERYONE Happy and SAFE NEW YEARS TONIGHT....WE look forward to seeing everyone next week! It's time to get ready for the winter time tradition of SUMMIT INDOORS races!!!

We are expecting a very good 3 wheeler turnout for January!

I noticed the Summit website says "Two Moto Format". Does this mean a change from the Heat/Main structure of prior years?

Count Down to summit....looks like the weather will be good by thurs ,Friday, and sat!! Who's coming down? Oh by the way we got a 30 second card girl for the pro races this year!!!!! Hope to see everyone there!

Friday night should be one moto, saturday is two motos. Unless they changed it from prior years.

Yes, my question was concerning whether it would be scored as heat/main as in prior years or whether two moto format meant both motos were now scored. I'm assuming it is the same as prior years with only the Main counting.

Pro practice is usually around 3:30 or 4:00pm along with Money Quad and ALL Pitbike classes. Be there earlier than that tho. If the amateur heats and LCQ's are done earlier Wayne likes to start the Pro Bike/Money Quad/Pitbike practices earlier.

ProPayback is 300percent ....For both classes..I want some pro's out there....Pro practice on sat starts at 3!
1st place 500 per moto...
2nd 350
3rd 300
4th 200
5th 150
6th 100
7th 75
This is the format per moto per class Both 250 and 450
Plus we have dash for cash sat night shoot out for all the Cash!!!!!
And Jay bird man will be hosting the pit bike races sat also those are always a blast
HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE ALL WEEKEND LONG!! The weather looks Sweet to after what we have been though!

Back