Summit indoors 2014

Thanks to all the fans and racers who came out last night....Should be awesome tonight! THANKS TO CALLIE KRIEG and her friend Jordan for holding the 30 second card in the cold all night! dash for cash tonight. Pit bike races,and Pro mains!

I didnt realize Callie was out there too. Same outfits threw me off.

I was real impressed with this little dude on an xr50. #14. His corner speed was awesome and he wasnt afraid to stick his wheel in!

And #330 on a 400ex or 300ex. He had nerves of steel and he thought his quad was as wide as a Dirtbike.

Planned on going tonight to watch, but picked up some nitro circus tickets for courts bday. headin up there now.

I didnt realize Callie was out there too. Same outfits threw me off.

I was real impressed with this little dude on an xr50. #14. His corner speed was awesome and he wasnt afraid to stick his wheel in!

And #330 on a 400ex or 300ex. He had nerves of steel and he thought his quad was as wide as a Dirtbike.

My thoughts on those exactly. Lil dude on the 50 was rippin, just needed the 2 stroke get it outa the corners. Ridin an xr50 in 3rd gear the entire time, it doesnt take off very fast lol. And that 400ex was holdin his own as much as he could with those work boots and jeans. Gotta love summit

I had a great time at Summit! I think this was my 15th year there. Always a class act. We had 12 trike racers. I wanted to mention the new CRA membership idea of one event memberships, or being able to buy the next year's membership at the end of the current year as one I think will produce good results. One anecdote is not a statistic, but we had a group from PA who bought their 2014 CRA card at our last 2013 race at Lightning, and not having to shell out another extra $20 two races in a row and already having their card was a very persuading factor in their making the trip out last night.

Racers don't really care about buying sanction cards to race, it's just the easiest thing for us to bitch about. It sucks, and I've never not raced over one, and I don't know too many other racers who opted out either.

Thanks to all the fans and racers who came this weekend..Again we had great turnouts,Thanks to all the people who make it happen!! Thanks to rich for the pics and all the go pros people put up! Hope to see EVERYONE IN FEB! Thanks to Jordan for holding the board all night by herself sat!

Back