A1 thoughts ....

JB_519

PR Addict
With less than a week till A1 live what are your predictions ?

1- rv2
2- Barcia
3- rd5

Maybe Tomac .... On the box in the two or three spot

Haha , if he finishes first three races I'm a believer, he looked good @ ME Cup but that was a 10 lapper I believe . For racing sake I hope his speed is back it would make for a exciting season.

Haha , if he finishes first three races I'm a believer, he looked good @ ME Cup but that was a 10 lapper I believe . For racing sake I hope his speed is back it would make for a exciting season.

I'm with Justin, js7 needs to make me a believer. My money is on rv2. I bet Aldon had poto running and working double at double time after MEC. I think he will show up ready. Unless RD5 finally breaks out of that less aggressive shell due to rv2 comments. That might have been what he needed. However my money is on RV2.

RV2
RD5
Tomac

There is no way I can come up with a prediction and feel good about it. So many players with potential. I mean, Reedy's on a green machine, the best one out there. Could he be on the box? RD5 is always consistent. He'll be top 5 for sure as will JS7...umm...if he stays on two wheels. RV2 will be top 3 no matter if he falls or not. Barcia, Tomac, and Kenny can just as easily be in the top 5 somewhere...or bottom 10. ;)

Holeshot? I pick JS7 for that since there isn't a double gate. ;)

All in all, I just hope the A1...and the season for that matter, comes to be what it easily has the potential to be. I cannot wait. Had a blast last year during A1. Thinking this one may top that. :)

I think its going to be one of the rookies. KR, or Tomac, everyone else is going to be in survival mode to race the whole season.

i wouldnt count millsapps out of a top spot.. probably not 1 or 2 but i think he will be up there. I hope JS7 does well. I would love to see Reed pull it together too. Im sick of RV2. Excited for roczen and tomac.

i wouldnt count millsapps out of a top spot.. probably not 1 or 2 but i think he will be up there. I hope JS7 does well. I would love to see Reed pull it together too. Im sick of RV2. Excited for roczen and tomac.

Millsaps out for knee injury which nobody has details about... I would be surprised if he is near the top when he gets back

JS7...Still don't believe RV was not hurt at MEC. I'm sure he will be there but not firing on all cylinders. RD5 2nd with one of the newbies rounding off the podium.

1. Potto, stops at halfway, bakes muffins for all the other riders, recites Hamlet backwards, parallel parks a train and still wins by 20 seconds.
2. Rock
3. The other Ryan
4. Phone home
5. Barney Rubble's son

Bubba gets a tummy ache after eating a muffin and pulls off on lap 12.
Hot sauce gets 8th in the last chance qualifier after a whisky throttle into the boat setting in the middle of the track.
Erin Bates and Dianna Dahlgren get into a knock down, drag out, baby oil covered, falls count anywhere, bikini wrestling match over interviewing the winner first. Everyone forgets about who finished where and the second round of the series has a new sponsor... KY

If you guys are thinking about the future and it did not involve a cat fight.... YOUR GAY.

Damn John... why you gotta kill my dreams? OK, fine... Dianna against the other 3 Monster girls...
Just does not have the same oomph.. Erin just does it for me... Well hell.... I'm not even going to watch now... :(

Erin Bates and Dianna Dahlgren get into a knock down, drag out, baby oil covered, falls count anywhere, bikini wrestling match over interviewing the winner first.

OK......I don't care who wins, I want to see this. I am with you Chris, I always liked Erin Bates, and Jamie Little.

Should've kept Bates and sent Ralph packing ! Maybe ol " on the pipe Emig " can share his bounty and calm Ralph down or shut em up .

image.jpg
Smiles for miles :)

Back