A1 thoughts ....

I wasn't Toronto it was Daytona. He was ticked because they shafted him out of a spot in the main. Shortly after the dropkick they changed their decision.

I was just thinking about how people where talking up Peick to be a contender. 16th place with alessi getting stuck in the gate to come back and finish ahead of him!?!? Now, maybe im jumping the gun here cause Im not a 100% sure he didnt fall or have any issues, but good thing he didnt get that factory ride that alot of people suggested.

Oh yes, because Tedesco earned his factory ride. Got his second wind so-to-speak. What did he finish? If there is anyone that deserves factory it's Peick. The guy needs a team in a semi that looks at computer graphs and makes minute changes here and there like they do on Stewarts bike. Peick had his dad and a flat head screw driver when he finished 4th at an outdoor last year only to be paid enough not to be able to afford to rebuild his bike for the next round.

At daytona he was robbed. Even For said so on the replays.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SXGxwW6Bn48" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just have to see how he does. I personally dont think he will break the top 5 again. Not with the guys moving up this year. He is a good rider, dont get me wrong. But hasnt achieved anything besides one top 4 and a win in the B class at LL, which that was about 6 years ago.

Josh Grant won the B class years ago. Had every opportunity with big name teams and he finished well the other night.

I think if JGR gave Peick a bike he'd do just as good if not better than Grant......

I agree. There are a lot of guys within 1 to 1.5 seconds a lap from each other. With a little testing, fine tuning suspension, setup, etc, etc, I think there are a lot of guys that could be right at the top. The just need the time, $$$ and people behind them to accomplish what it takes to take that last second off the lap times.

I agree. There are a lot of guys within 1 to 1.5 seconds a lap from each other. With a little testing, fine tuning suspension, setup, etc, etc, I think there are a lot of guys that could be right at the top. The just need the time, $$$ and people behind them to accomplish what it takes to take that last second off the lap times.

You can have all.of that you want. I think at that level it is more about drive and determination. The right work ethic.

Peick is the perfect bad guy... Love a rider with passion and a temper.
Nascar exploded when they had a bad boy in Dale Sr. If Peick came out in all black and rode aggressive he could be a major star. Its all about marketing and our sport needs it. It would help us all.

I should be a publicist...

Top 10 easy the rest of the year (unless he crashes his brains out) and I hope a few times on the box.
Post race interview "Those guys suck. I beat them on a bike off the show room floor and they all have factory stuff" Then kiss the trophy girl and punch second place....

Nascar exploded when they had a bad boy in Dale Sr. If Peick came out in all black and rode aggressive he could be a major star. Its all about marketing and our sport needs it. It would help us all.

Top 10 easy the rest of the year (unless he crashes his brains out) and I hope a few times on the box.
Post race interview "Those guys suck. I beat them on a bike off the show room floor and they all have factory stuff" Then kiss the trophy girl and punch second place....

Where is Jlaw when you need him?

Man Chris - where the hell were you last Saturday?? We could've used your color commentary @ the SX party!!

Back