A1 thoughts ....

Two of the big names made mistakes, Reed looking much better and KR with a win!

Everyone walked away injury free so round 2 should be just as fun to watch! We all win!

Hey guys - where can we find a replay of A1? Fox2 has it replaying on Tuesday but is the complete race event available online anywhere? Too much bench racing & socializing last night so I missed about 1/2 the racing!

It would be nice to see JS7 lose the all or nothing mentality . Don't get me wrong I love good racing and getting after it. However , why not ride smart and get second ? I was also surprised that RV2 wasn't blitzing and getting back up front in the main . Then again he may have wanted solid points and go for the win next week ....ahem JS7! Lol. Great night of racing and glad to see the semi's back .

It would be nice to see JS7 lose the all or nothing mentality . Don't get me wrong I love good racing and getting after it. However , why not ride smart and get second ? I was also surprised that RV2 wasn't blitzing and getting back up front in the main . Then again he may have wanted solid points and go for the win next week ....ahem JS7! Lol. Great night of racing and glad to see the semi's back .

Ditto. Yeah, Stewy had a few laps to make a move elsewhere, but to his credit, others were doing the same thing in those whoops to an smaller degree. His bike just got waaaayyyyy away from him there. Crap he didn't get back on and salvage more points, but guess his bars were bent...

Hey guys - where can we find a replay of A1? Fox2 has it replaying on Tuesday but is the complete race event available online anywhere? Too much bench racing & socializing last night so I missed about 1/2 the racing!

If you know how to use torrents, the entire race is on piratebay in hd.

Weimer landed on him in the qualifer they were saying something about a pinched nerve and he was takin to local hospital

any news on tomac's pinched nerve?
impressive first round. lot's of speed and surprises. looking forward to next week.
I didn't miss erin at all! although she at least had her mic on for interviews. That blonde did a better interview in my opinion.

any news on tomac's pinched nerve?
impressive first round. lot's of speed and surprises. looking forward to next week.
I didn't miss erin at all! although she at least had her mic on for interviews. That blonde did a better interview in my opinion.

That was pretty funny. I guess when you're live you probably get in the habit of turning that thing off the second the camera goes away

I didn't miss Erin as much as I thought I would. The post race interviews with podium finishers were fine. I did find Krista Voda annoying - just sitting by herself at her NFL Analyst style desk - making useless comments that added no insight. How many times did she say tears have already been shed referring to Alessi? Her air time took away from Ricky and Jeff talking about more useful, relevant, and interesting things. In general coverage was fine but just a detuned so non-motocross viewers could watch it as more of an entertainment event.

I thought the actual video coverage was really good, maybe too good with so much close up/zoomed in coverage of the guys on the bikes. I missed seeing a bit more of the track versus ultra zoomed in detail shots. I wanted to see a wider zoom to watch how passes were being set up or different riders pick different lines. Close is cool but not too much of it.

I hope that she is only at the first round like last year.
The new girl sounded OK after she turned on her mic... Just does not have the same LARGE chesticals as Erin... Man I miss those... I mean her.
Showing "the move of the race" before the race is over is annoying. Stop showing flash backs as the race is in progress.
Several times you could hear the crowd going crazy and they never showed anything or even talked about what had happened. Try showing guys deeper in the pack.
Why Hot sauce got to run #9 is still pissing me off. Dude got a big fat 0 in points last year and should have had a 3 digit number... Someone got paid off. I was surprise that he made the main but ofcourse he ended up on the ground and riding around in the back...
How many of you knew Stewey would quit when he fell? Unless the bike was destroyed he should have got up and continued... QUITER.
I do like the return of the semi's but not a fan of 22 in the main.
Track seemed better, lots of passing in the 180's slower, technical sections which help slow the lap times but would really like to see bigger whoops and a wall or two to break up cow path feeling. (everyone jumped EVERYTHING the same)

Glad racing is back on... GOD, I hope we have seen the last of the Fox Sport 1 foam finger...

This might by why. GSXR bars are so 2013.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 165
Chris becareful saying bubba should have continued. I got ate up on vital saying he should have salvaged a point if he could have. His bars were bent for gos sake! How can bubba ride with bent bars on a supercross track!!

I thought Stewy looked pretty mature. When was the last time you saw him with a mid pack start and work his way up to the front of the pack? Usually he goes frantic and ends being the fastest rider...on the ground. Which he did end up anyway...

Dude he skimmed 3 whoops horizontally before he let go of that bike. Talk about committment. How can you have the mental capacity to keep hanging on with the bike WFO? Your fight or flight response would tell you to get the EFF on the brakes. Some mechanics were spot-on judgemental in that crash.

Stewart.gif

I was impressed with his efforts. Hey Jack, he was going for it. At least he didn't just say eff it, and settle for 2nd.

Back