A1 thoughts ....

John250

PR Founding Father
Bubba was motivated at MEC.........$1,000,000 for one race. He is all about that.

I am ready for the SX season to start. Been waiting on this night for a while.

John250

PR Founding Father
Ivan Tedesco was 22nd fastest in practice. Yeah he deserves that KTM of Millsaps to race, NOT! I said it a couple weeks ago, why waste that bike on him. So many more deserving riders. Bam Bam fastest overall in practice. Two Yamaha's in the top 8....at 6 and 8. Did not expect those fast laps. Maybe those new Yamaha's are great bikes. I look for one rookie on the box for sure tonight. Hopefully KR.

John250

PR Founding Father
WOW..........That first heat race was awesome! And where did JB come from in 4th at the end??

John250

PR Founding Father
LOL...........he was getting to close to Roczen, I had to pull the Vodoo doll out. How about Reedy on the box. All I can say was that the whole night was some awesome racing. It is going to be a fun season to watch.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Must say, typical Stewie right there.. Pumped for k-roc and reed though! I missed much of the heats and semi's due to a great time with OMA peeps, but what i did catch seemed like its going to be a hell of a season.

Double D

PR Founding Father
I was actually cheering for him. JS7 that is. A square edge in the slippery whoops got him.
RD5 still is steady. It may be the way to go this year, let everyone else crash out a moto and be standing at the end.

I did really like the track for a change. I am sure they will get stupid later in the year but that was pretty good.

loneranger171

PR Addict
Wow... Great racing.. Js7 woulda got kr i believe.. Woulda coulda shoulda i guess.. Unusual for rv to just not come back like usual... Hope hes not hurt

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
10 seconds before js7 went down I looked over at meister and said john250 is having heart palpitations right now. Then he wrecked. I was pissed.

John250

PR Founding Father
And 10 seconds before he went down, I looked at my daughter and said, Bubba is going to crash it out trying to catch Roczen. He just looked to be hitting some of the jumps not as smooth and slaming through. MY daughter (who roots for Bubba), even looked at me and laughed and said "you called that". Bubba is no longer racing for championships, and last night proved that. First race of the season, he goes down at the end with several people a lap down, rather than remounting and salvaging a point or two, he walks off under his own power. He should have remounted that bike and finished that race. If I am a team owner or manager, I would be pissed the way he always walks off or rides off after a crash. Maybe David Pingree is correct. According to him, Bubba needs 4 top 10 finishes to collect all his Red Bull Money.

KTM......Wow, they are on top of the motocross world for sure right now. Winning the 250 class, and top two in the 450s in SX. I look for both RD and Roczen to be there all season.

Reedy, he obviously still has the speed, and looked in my opinion, to be the smoothest rider, and looked like he was riding with the least amount of effort.

The Yamaha boys finished much better than I thought. I wish there was a better rider riding one of the Yamahas.

Alessi........his holeshot in the 1st heat.....wow! A hole bike ahead in the first 10 feet, I thought he jumped over the gate!

I thought the racing was awesome last night! It is going to be a great year, with multiple winners it looks like.

Paul Mac

PR Addict
What about Tomac? Hurt? Bubba Jr? Didn't expect him to not be in the main! Mookie has learned a lot from his big bro, including crashing out. Alessi has really never won a heat race in 10 years?! Best and worst hole shot guy in the same night.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
The gate moved a smidge. I think Alessi picked up on the subtle foot placement of the worker in the dog box. Gate didn't fall obviously but it moved.

John250

PR Founding Father
I wondered the same thing.........being next to the box, if he was seeing something. Usually the boxes in Pro Motocross are pretty decent though. I know of one local track that I ALWAYS take the spot right next to the box for a specific reason!