2014 OMA Schedule

Holy crap J.O. - you're only on there twice! I know you've got some awesome events on your plate over there for this season - will the BC site have a schedule posted anytime soon?

Bummer. Only 5 races writhing 2.5 hours of dayton. Guess we are stuck with the old d-11. Oh well
Good luck

Chris we tried reaching out to couple southwest tracks, even fast traxx. No response from anyone. We tried, they didn't wat to play in our sandbox, not even a return call. Don't point fingers at us.

Holy crap J.O. - you're only on there twice! I know you've got some awesome events on your plate over there for this season - will the BC site have a schedule posted anytime soon?

I was only there twice last year.

Probably not till February, but we will be having practice, starting sometime in April. We will be having probably 12-15 practice weekends, just guessing.

Are the 2014 classes updated as well? Thanks

Working on rule book and classes, the goal is to have something out next week. If the OMA tracks read this, open your email, read the draft and respond,otherwise the draft will become law next week as is.

Chris we tried reaching out to couple southwest tracks, even fast traxx. No response from anyone. We tried, they didn't wat to play in our sandbox, not even a return call. Don't point fingers at us.
I'm not pointing fingers. Except at myself. I will find land soon and build a track. I WILL return your call. Hint hint

I heard some talik about eligibiltity for the 50 and over class? Do you have to wait for your b-day to be eligible or just the calender year. If that makes sense.

I heard some talik about eligibiltity for the 50 and over class? Do you have to wait for your b-day to be eligible or just the calender year. If that makes sense.

I believe it has always been your age as of Jan 01.

I believe it has always been your age as of Jan 01.

It's your age as of jan1 unless you have a birthday and choose to advance yourself into an older age class. You can do that, but once you start running your new age you can't go back to the younger class. For example lets say you turn 25 during the year, and you elect to run 25+ after your birthday, if you do race 25+, at that point you are no longer eligible to race collegeboy.

17 of 31 races at Malvern? I am not trying to stir the pot here, but curious as to why there aren't more races at the other tracks? I would think people would want more of a variety, but I also know there may be other reasons factoring into the scheduling.

No Crow Canyon or Beans Bike Park. No surprise with piss poor turnouts. You don't last long when you're bleeding money, stated this last year. Over half of the races at Malvern. "Cough cough", seems vaguely familiar to what another organization used to do.

Heres an idea.. Any one complaining, go start your own organization and get every track you want to be in your organization.

Jason and Jeremy teamed up and they are giving us riders the best of everything that they can. What do you do when a track doesn't respond? Or what do you do when a track goes broke and spends their own money just so we can come race? Do you expect them to just keep footing the bill above what we (the riders) can't take care of (by not going and racing these tracks).

You cant make everyone happy.

Thats exactly right Meister. They can only ask so many times for other tracks to be involved. You get replies, then you have to move forward and get things in place for the season. Then you go out and provide another great season of racing from one of the best Racing Districts we have had in quite a while.

How many races are nights at malvern? All the night races are there. It is a series that doesn't count with the moto revolution day races.

I like that I can race Sundays for a year end not having to worry about all the night races counting! Bold move in the right direction if you ask me! ..... I know all of you did! Lol....

And the fair races are separated too! Bravo OMA!

I do wish Beans Rd had day races but that didn't even happen last year.

How many races are nights at malvern? All the night races are there. It is a series that doesn't count with the moto revolution day races.

I like that I can race Sundays for a year end not having to worry about all the night races counting! Bold move in the right direction if you ask me! ..... I know all of you did! Lol....

And the fair races are separated too! Bravo OMA!

I do wish Beans Rd had day races but that didn't even happen last year.

Good point about the night series, Dave, as I didn't notice they were separate. I am also sure there are reason why OIR is only on the schedule 3 times.

Good point about the night series, Dave, as I didn't notice they were separate. I am also sure there are reason why OIR is only on the schedule 3 times.

Yep. All separated series. You can race Saturday nights at malvern, or just do the three big races for the Battle. If you want a season long Sunday series, Moto Revolution is it. I think it's a fair compromise amongst all of the parties involved. That's why we separated it so the people couldn't just run 15 malvern races and win year end ( Moto Rev ) . If you notice, malvern is still included on the Sunday Series. I think overall we still have less races than last year, and we are better balanced in terms of north and south tracks. I'm pretty happy and excited about what we are offering.

Back