2014 OMA Schedule

OIR is focused on doing a good job, and hitting a home run three times. If everyone supports them and they get good turnouts for those events, I'm sure they will feel better for more events in 2015. I'm confident that Chet and Nick will be ready, and do an excellent job.

Good show. I'm looking forward to the season and racing more this year...finally. I guess at a minimum count me in for the BC races, although I really do hope and plan to make at least one race at all the other tracks. Any way to export the schedule easily (i.e. Outlook, Android, etc.)

Getting ready to stream me some SupercrossLIVE and do some preseason couch racing... ;)

OIR is focused on doing a good job, and hitting a home run three times. If everyone supports them and they get good turnouts for those events, I'm sure they will feel better for more events in 2015. I'm confident that Chet and Nick will be ready, and do an excellent job.

Ask the questions and you get the answers. Thanks Jeremy.

Chris, you and I need to build the best track in SW Ohio since Kenworthys and get it done!

If you build it they will talk about coming, but only if the weather is perfect, you give them two practices, a sight lap, run no more than 5 laps, run at least a class for everyone to win, and give them lots of free swag

If you build it they will talk about coming, but only if the weather is perfect, you give them two practices, a sight lap, run no more than 5 laps, run at least a class for everyone to win, and give them lots of free swag

I was thinking participation trophies so that no one gets their feelings hurt.

No Crow Canyon or Beans Bike Park. No surprise with piss poor turnouts. You don't last long when you're bleeding money, stated this last year. Over half of the races at Malvern. "Cough cough", seems vaguely familiar to what another organization used to do.

It really is not familiar if you stop to think about. When we were CRA all our races went in to the same points pool. The way this year is set up we have one race in the battle series, 5 moto rev Sunday races and 11 in our own Saturday night series. We had a ton of feedback from racers last year wanting more Saturday nights at Malvern so this way we accomplish that without diluting the Sunday series.

Also should mention that all other tracks have the number of races scheduled that they wanted to run.

It really is not familiar if you stop to think about. When we were CRA all our races went in to the same points pool. The way this year is set up we have one race in the battle series, 5 moto rev Sunday races and 11 in our own Saturday night series. We had a ton of feedback from racers last year wanting more Saturday nights at Malvern so this way we accomplish that without diluting the Sunday series.

Also should mention that all other tracks have the number of races scheduled that they wanted to run.

Saturday nights at Malvern is kinda like a summertime ritual no matter what sanction or weather. Plan on racin more this year finally. Lil cra lil oma. I just like to ride/race

Oh I'm past banning Pitracer goons, say what you want, I have graduated to ignoring a lot of stuff, post away. I will keep doing my thing.

Seriously, people are complaining about buying an AMA card......all the money they waste on other crap that does NOTHING to help their speed.

Was I complaining...I asked a ?.. Jeez! Bunch of hot heads in here...I am taking JS7 tomorrow night ..Hey John250 check your couch maybe you will find a old JS7 jersey in there

If you want to race the battle series you do. Go check the couch you cheap arse.

Don't let him fool you. He was playing $25 pass lines at craps last Saturday night after Nitro Circus........I was betting $1 on all the hardways and made more than him! Bahahaha. Pretty sure he played at least 5 rolls. So if an AMA membership + OMA membership is < $125 He's good.

Back