2014 OMA Schedule

Holy crap J.O. - you're only on there twice! I know you've got some awesome events on your plate over there for this season - will the BC site have a schedule posted anytime soon?

Less events you have; the more hungry racers are to participate.....expect those days to packed chock full.....o' nuts. MOTO NUTS!!!
chock-full-o-nuts-coffee.png

My other predictions: June 22nd will have 400+ riders show up to OIR for Bike only Pro Day.
Jason Rogers may or may not have bags under his eyes after this long stretch.....Apparently he does not want to sleep, at all.
July 25th – Knox County Fair (Friday)

July 28th– Medina County Fair (Tuesday)
Aug. 6th – Richland County Fair (Wednesday)
Aug. 7th – Holmes County Fair (Thursday)
Aug. 10th – Malvern, Battle for Ohio State Championship Round #2
Lake county fair will most likely be in this block....

Don't let him fool you. He was playing $25 pass lines at craps last Saturday night after Nitro Circus........I was betting $1 on all the hardways and made more than him! Bahahaha. Pretty sure he played at least 5 rolls. So if an AMA membership + OMA membership is < $125 He's good.

Sounds like we should send him and crute a sponsorship proposal.........we all be racing the the Revolution Rich White Boy series......

White boy rich series.....not me my friend....This is not Todd there Georgie ...My voice is not high pitched..Iam not married to robin....and I ride two stroke buddy!!!! You got the wrong guy MAN!!!

I made a comment one time how barcia was a bum......and Todd gave me so much crap for it at tommy beckett's house.....and I think mx315 brought up that conversation another time on pit so I just assumed 315 was Todd......whoops!!

Have you considered having the IT dept make a link for Google Calendar so it will autoload the dates?
Same with the BC schedule?

Bill, call me stupid........but how do I automatically add that to my current google calendar?

Back