2014 OMA Rule Book and Classes

Ha!

So why is the class structure for quads so nice? It would be perfect if the bike class structure was the same.

Seems you quad guys got one thing right! Lmao!

Are the MORE classes than last year??????

Ha!

So why is the class structure for quads so nice? It would be perfect if the bike class structure was the same.

Seems you quad guys got one thing right! Lmao!

Are the MORE classes than last year??????

About the same. Less series end point paying classes. We focused on the Youth classes, we want to try to get more youth riders involved as they are the future of the sport. Also, we wanted to align with the AMA classes a little better to try and avoid issues at the Battle.

I like the 65cc junior class and with the option of running with the older kids in the 65 extra. I am glad to see you kept the trailbike classes around for at least the fair series. I am sure the Mini ATV Open (shifter) class was deleted for poor numbers but it makes me sad that my neighbor and others have no place to race locally.

I like the 65cc junior class and with the option of running with the older kids in the 65 extra. I am glad to see you kept the trailbike classes around for at least the fair series. I am sure the Mini ATV Open (shifter) class was deleted for poor numbers but it makes me sad that my neighbor and others have no place to race locally.

We are letting the shifters in Atv Schoolboy, provided they are old enough, look closer.

Im just glad to see that there is a minimum of races to be attended for the results. Makes it so that you actually have to attend the series to be awarded, not come in sweep two races and have a 30 point gap on the rest of the field.

Same classes all season, or are there extras for the Battle series like the secret +50 class last year?

Knox must be sleeping today
Mom always says, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say an@#&... cough. Cough. I almost got it out...
That is a s**t ton of classes. And we know where that ends up.. drop the gate, wave the white flag at the same time. I love any idea to draw more kids but a 50 open class...really? That only draws more money out of mom and dads pocket that already race. So if you 8 years old you can ride 50Sr, 50 open, 65 and mini Jr.....
It's not my organization and not my money but it makes me cringe when you say you are trying to align more with the AMA. I believe a large factor in the success of the OMA was the fact it was not the ama. .
When you come to a fork in the road, screw it, and make your own road.

Back