North Carolina Practice Tracks? Were to go?

TheRaddad

PR Member
Have wk. end off. Looking for a couple of practice tracks to hit that are open.
Thinking of N.C.M.P. ,Hog Heaven, ??
Looking for a few within hr. from each other
Thanks

CRMX and East Bend should be open this weekend. I think CRMX is just Sunday. NCMP is always open. Hog heaven if you want to drive that far. TNT (SC) isn't that much farther, maybe same as hog.

CRMX and East Bend should be open this weekend. I think CRMX is just Sunday. NCMP is always open. Hog heaven if you want to drive that far. TNT (SC) isn't that much farther, maybe same as hog.

Go to south carolina. To cold and wet up north.
We are going to palmetta in sc. Used to be palmetta.

Have fun guys!! Report back...please..
Take pics, lots of them.
How many bikes you got with ya D?
You got Mike's trailer?

Have fun guys!! Report back...please..
Take pics, lots of them.
How many bikes you got with ya D?
You got Mike's trailer?

New owner is Craig...pulling out after work.. I have 2 KTM 65's with us and another local with 2 KTM 85's.

also, Double-D offered me his Dungy ride to demo.. My gear is loaded along with the usual GoPro and cameras.. I'm on the digital media.

a bit cold for SC this time of year, but sunny all weekend and rideable...owner said track is gonna be great. Z-Man racing is not for the faint hearted! See u there at the heated pool Sat night!

You gonna ride? I thought you still had the big YZ 450 no?
Is DD riding? or just the kids?

Yep DD and I are sharing his Dungey bike.. I did not have room for my bike.. Next trip...I'm planning on running Mitchy down! The Return of Z-Man for 2014

We had a really good time at that track a couple years ago.

Have a blast and a safe trip!

Cant wait for the Zman return! Lol

If any one is down at JWTF, we have room in the Suzuki cabin. We will be there tomorrow at 10 till at least Monday evening . May even ride Tuesday.

I used to live in Winston-Salem. East Bend was a hole then. I wouldn't drive that far for that track alone. It's ok to incorporate with another track. Place is hard red clay. Used to practice there all the time, but wouldn't drive from Pa to just practice there unless it has drastically changed from my trip south of two years ago visiting old friends.

Back