North Carolina Practice Tracks? Were to go?

almost went down this weekend but 41 on saturday didnt sound worth it to me... HRT looks awesome.. brandon from club mx is the one that built it... so that should say enough right there. it was really fun as palmetto also..

While on the road this winter why not take advantage of the new PR Mobile Track Guide? No installation necessary. Just point your phone to pitracer.com.

page1.jpg

page2.jpg

page3.jpg

I may be in Danville Virginia (North Carolina line) area sometime in March so looking for recommendations.
Anyone been to Lake Sugar Tree or Birch Creek? Both are in Danville area, I stopped by Lake Sugar Tree and it looked pretty good.
Also, NCMP is pretty close but I will head a few hours south if needed.
Any recommendations appreciated

birth creek was awesome!! id def check that out! Very fun track some decent elevation changes, wide, long, etc..nothing to dislike about it

birth creek was awesome!! id def check that out! Very fun track some decent elevation changes, wide, long, etc..nothing to dislike about it

The only thing that sucked was driving 35mph on backroad cliffs for 2 hours to get there......or maybe it seemed like 2 hours.....Dave was driving.

For Marc:

JWTF today was sunny and 42 degrees. Very thick sand this morning. The Jammer had to groom the new sand track twice as it got very deep ruts. I got tired from fighting the bike till 2 in all the ruts. The race track, the main track flows good. Hard to do the big TT till about 2 or 3. I didn't do it, as by then I became exhausted.

Track should be really good Sunday through Tuesday . Going to get some better sleep tonight. Drove last night to long and it affected this old guy today. Better than riding Switchback, but unlike being one of the faster guys there, I felt kinda" old" today with my speed

We will work on that tomorrow.

There are some seriously fast guys at JWTF. Some from Ohio, some from Conn, some from Mass, MD, NY and even Ca and AZ.

I'm going good, but these LL hopefuls are at another level and this sand is ROUGH! 65s get stuck in the berms on the corners the ruts are so deep.

I can't even go 20 minutes on the turn track. That is tiring.

I think it is so rough because of all the Rainey weather up till Thirsday.
Two more days then we gear up again in another month down here

we hit lake sugar tree 2 years ago. nice place and track. definitely would like to go back

I may be in Danville Virginia (North Carolina line) area sometime in March so looking for recommendations.
Anyone been to Lake Sugar Tree or Birch Creek? Both are in Danville area, I stopped by Lake Sugar Tree and it looked pretty good.
Also, NCMP is pretty close but I will head a few hours south if needed.
Any recommendations appreciated

Birch is really fun. Natural elevation change (or maybe man made as well) but it's a sweet track. I want to go back before my 1 year membership expires.

For Marc:

JWTF today was sunny and 42 degrees. Very thick sand this morning. The Jammer had to groom the new sand track twice as it got very deep ruts. I got tired from fighting the bike till 2 in all the ruts. The race track, the main track flows good. Hard to do the big TT till about 2 or 3. I didn't do it, as by then I became exhausted.

Track should be really good Sunday through Tuesday . Going to get some better sleep tonight. Drove last night to long and it affected this old guy today. Better than riding Switchback, but unlike being one of the faster guys there, I felt kinda" old" today with my speed

We will work on that tomorrow.

Thanks for the report!
Sounds like that area has a bunch of nice riding.

Back