North Carolina Practice Tracks? Were to go?

Dirt and sand dried out today. Man I felt good, like my old self, only better. 60s today. Living the life for one ore day then back to sub teen weather.

The Jammer let us sit in and participate in classes today. Cool guy. Did lots of mock starts with 20 or so guys

Place has really come a long way in two years. I won't even consider Monster Mountain again. Everything you need to get better is here. Showers, cabins, bike wash , electric hook ups, beach( down the road about 10) and lots of fast young ins to Gauge off of. 5 tracks. One is dedicated 65 and under though

It was like 66 today.

If I could paste from the phone, I could post some great pics. Didn't bust out the Nikon. Too busy riding

Nice video... Where was everybody at? It's like Ohio... All kinds of vehicles at the parking lot and hardly any other riders on the track

I think i am bagging this weekend. It is cold in the carolinas. Would have to go to SC.

I know we lost a couple degrees, but we have a group (8) going for Sat only to MX421. At this point, couple 85's, 3 65's a 50...etc. Come on DD it was 44 on Saturday at HRD last week and all was fine....Same temps at MX421. If you make it...I will tell Mitchy to leave you alone!

We saw the temps Sat a.m. and went to HRD instead of Hog Haven. Worth the trip.
Here is what the track looks like .
It took a while to get the track figured out. Son had not rode for a while.
Lots of turns ,all sand.
Supercross track had red clay/ sand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7dRfUHZGac

Adam we saw you banging out laps. You had agreat pace going
Great track and facility for sure.

Z man. D boy is under the weather. So I may fly solo. I don't mind the cold as long as the D2 will start.

It was fun hanging out and watching everyone doing what they like. 3 days of sunshine, smell of premix in the morning.
Sorry we can't make it out this wk. end. We are planning a trip the week end before Presidents day.
We may look for a N. Carolina track This time.
We should plan a ride day at our track in Columbia Station for the N.E. Ohio group.

I know we lost a couple degrees, but we have a group (8) going for Sat only to MX421. At this point, couple 85's, 3 65's a 50...etc. Come on DD it was 44 on Saturday at HRD last week and all was fine....Same temps at MX421. If you make it...I will tell Mitchy to leave you alone!

Why are we not at HRD today???? What was I thinking!

You are pissing me off!!! I was ready to go but nnnnnoooooooo......EVERYONE bailed!!! I wasnt going alone.

Probably a good thing, Jason is down at SOB or near it, he said its cold. Not much fun down there right now. Not typical southern weather.

Its 55 right now at HDR. Thats why I wanted to go, it was supposed to be near 60 all weekend there.
Oh now I remember! I was going to have to go with you. That's why I stayed home!
going next weekend. Weather permitting..

I'll be down south Feb 19-Feb 27. Had to cut it really short and I am flying also unfortunately. I'll give you my 125 to haul in your trailer if you're going to be down in between those dates...plus a tip of course! :)

Last year they changed all the tracks around, and they hired someone to take care of the tracks. Prep down there is not the same as up here. We spend the majority of are time on the trails, they are all one direction with plenty of variety.

IMG_0277.jpgmorningIMG_0275.jpgnight

Back