A2 SX (Spoiler)

John250

PR Founding Father
All I have to say is WOW........WOW! What a freaking race. This season is shaping up to be one of the best in years for sure. Reed just showed tonight that he has some fire in the belly still and wants to win, not just be there. Always liked Reed, so it was a great win for him for sure!

Weston Pieck in 7th this week, he obviously is ok from the big get off.

Barcia is a bit of a ? mark so far, thought he would be in the mix, and he finished 11th tonight.

Top 5 separated by 5 points after 3 rounds.

Absolutely awesome!! To see Chad Reed up on the podium for a win again was incredible! I have always liked him as well - he is just such a great guy and representative of our sport. Having him & Bubba up there at the front was like a flashback - perfect for a "retro" weekend race!

When my buddy's daughter crashed at a LL Qualifier last year I emailed or FB'd quite a few riders and it was Chad & Brock Tickle that were the only guys who responded with get well messages to her.

Great race! Didn't honestly think Reed would ever win again... But he rode amazing and deserves it... What about rv staring back at the dunge after dunge took them both out... Hahaha

Cr 22 got it done !!! He could shuffle things up a bit with taking a win and gaining confidence . Kenny looks like a vet 3 races in , I'm impressed . As for Stewie , he rode smart ! Kick ass race on a slick track !

Good to see JS7 isnt a factor in this season eh John259???

Reed on fire! Great to see him on his game! At least he cried after a main event win !

Dungey and RV .... those guys went down so much! Where is the replay at???

Great season!!!

Ok found it. The Dunge put on a sweet ass dirty move on RV!!!! Lol... DeCoster must have told him to get aggressive or get out!

How about the Tate girl asking RV1 how he felt about the move JS7 put on him......WTF???? Is she stupid? RV1 slammed JS7 in the corner and his foot got sucked into RV's wheel. How is that a dirty move by JS7??

Good for Reed ! Never cared for him much in his early career ; seemed kind of stuck on himself and was a bit of a whiner . Gained respect for him when he started his own team . Now I root for him cause he is the " old guy " .

Dungey ramps up his game and ends up on the ground . Stuffing guys all over the place , yayuh . His bike still doesn't look like it is working quite right for him . If he had ridden his usual , more conservative style he could have possibly left A2 with the points lead . Still my pick as season champ .

Brayton is for real . Wish Milsaps and Nard were in the mix . Tomac could be a spoiler before things are done . Shaping up to be one of the greatest seasons ever if injuries don't factor in . The 250s are wild and you never know who might step up . Really like that Cooper Webb kid .

LOVED the few glimpses they gave of past champions even if the interviews were sort of silly and superficial . Wish they had shown more of them . Pierre Karsmakers still rides and looks in shape at 67 ! The guy hauled on those early YZs like our own YZ360b has . Hannah is still a raging arsehole but you gotta kind of like the guy . Johnson , Bailey , Tripes , Bayle , Stanton , MC ......WOW ! , and the list goes on .

Reed flat out tracked them all down. He started in 6th, and KR had been putting the fastest laps up all day. So no one can claim Reed lucked into the win. He was flat out FAST last night.

Anyone catch Bubbas comment on the podium? He brought up the cold he has been fighting. Really, you just flat out got passed by a faster rider. You could see it, Reed, KR and RV when he was up were all closing the gap on Bubba, and one of the three was going to pass him. But don't use the freaking cold for a second week as an excuse.

Saw a Supercross online interview with Reed from after the race. Said that he called all the factories about getting bikes this year, and no one would return his calls. So he went out and bought bikes and built them. Wonder if Kawasaki would like to give him Wiemers bike, he is not doing anything with it!

This is going to be an awesome season. If it stays like it is now, there will be a points battle for sure, and each week, every position from those top 6 guys is going to be important.

The biggest question to me is Barcia. He has no consistency to him at all. Imagine if you had Tomac, Canard and Millsaps on that gate for the main also. Talk about a loaded field this year!

Great race! Didn't honestly think Reed would ever win again... But he rode amazing and deserves it... What about rv staring back at the dunge after dunge took them both out... Hahaha

How about those last two passes Dungey made in his heat?? Surprising to say the least but I like what I'm seeing. And then going for it in the last turn again. Should of gotten up quicker, could of had him!

How about those last two passes Dungey made in his heat?? Surprising to say the least but I like what I'm seeing. And then going for it in the last turn again. Should of gotten up quicker, could of had him!
No doubt... If you take someone out u got to at least finish ahead of em... Haha

Anyone catch Bubbas comment on the podium? He brought up the cold he has been fighting. Really, you just flat out got passed by a faster rider. You could see it, Reed, KR and RV when he was up were all closing the gap on Bubba, and one of the three was going to pass him. But don't use the freaking cold for a second week as an excuse.

For your information, I was in line at the Walgreens this week and James just happened to be in front of me buying Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Flu.

No one was catching JS7 besides CR. RV made a few runs at it but lost ground again. Then he went down trying to keep the pace. RV is on record as hating slippery tracks. I will say Reed looked the smoothest out of all of them. Guess that is why he won.

I hope the injury demon stays away from everyone left this year so we can keep having races like these first 3!!!

No one was catching JS7 besides CR. RV made a few runs at it but lost ground again. Then he went down trying to keep the pace. RV is on record as hating slippery tracks. I will say Reed looked the smoothest out of all of them. Guess that is why he won.

I hope the injury demon stays away from everyone left this year so we can keep having races like these first 3!!!

I actually think that if villipoto would have been a bit more aggressive with his passing of Stewart, he would have gotten by him. He was tentative in the corner before the finish and two seconds late in the corner where he went down. Stewart rode smart, for once in his career he worried less about being the fastest, and more about consistency. Good job js7.

Is it just me, or after Dunge put that nice aggressive move on RV and took them both out....he just was like....ok...that was my aggressive move for the year. Let me get back to being passive and show no urgency to the checkered flag.....

Is it just me, or after Dunge put that nice aggressive move on RV and took them both out....he just was like....ok...that was my aggressive move for the year. Let me get back to being passive and show no urgency to the checkered flag.....

Hope not =/ I like when he tries to knock people over. It's like they don't see it coming and then boom on the ground.

Great race!
Reed is a crafty racer.. Good for him.

I guess slippery tracks make for good battles.
the 250's were good too!
Anderson is fun to watch.

Back