A2 SX (Spoiler)

I cut the cordon dorectv. Ordered a digital antenna. Gonna see how this treats me. Hulu plus Aint too bad so far. But I need local channels for news. $7.99 a month for all the prime time shows. That's better than $93 for bs!!!

I ordered time Warner cable. They're gonna set it up next week. No contract. If the digital antenna does its job I'm canceling twc after sx season.

I have been saying it for years... Big whoops make for good races. Most of the passing, setting up a pass, and crashing in or coming out of the whoops has made the difference.
Glad to see I have the pull on PR to change the SX track designs... YOUR WELCOME.

350....Husky, Factory Services motor, Ohlins on both ends.

At least I know that I won't have to worry about you buying up all the blue and yellow gear in my size!!!! Unless you gained 60 lbs since I saw you last…..

A 350 Husky all tricked out sounds like fun!

At least I know that I won't have to worry about you buying up all the blue and yellow gear in my size!!!! Unless you gained 60 lbs since I saw you last…..

A 350 Husky all tricked out sounds like fun!

LOL, I bet Sharc couldn't gain 60 lbs if he tried......He has those skinny kid genes.

The D2 motor is awsome, if you want to lose the hit, change the switch from 1 to 2 on the bars and is is a mellow 350.

You can always use less power , but never get more than it has.

TRACK IS TOO NARROW! you are welcome.

The D2 motor is awsome, if you want to lose the hit, change the switch from 1 to 2 on the bars and is is a mellow 350.

You can always use less power , but never get more than it has.

TRACK IS TOO NARROW! you are welcome.
Understand the D2 comment...
But WTF is Track is too Narrow?

Random fragmented thought from an earlier post about the flow of A2 track.
It is too narrow. The A2 track that is. Forcing passing lapers, 1 inch from a tough blocks.

Random fragmented thought from an earlier post about the flow of A2 track.
It is too narrow. The A2 track that is. Forcing passing lapers, 1 inch from a tough blocks.

Anyone notice the maniac with the blue flag. He would wave it almost in there face if they were rolling right beside him slowly. I think at one point a lap rider gave him the whole wth buddy look with a gesture.......

Is he the guy wearing the helmet?
I think he has worn it his whole life and it has nothing to do with motocross.

Back