A2 SX (Spoiler)

Anyone catch that Anderson was docked 2 positions for jumping under red-cross flag? Which makes Seely the current points leader by a point I believe. I think it was on the RacerX site, read a link on Facebook.

Anyone catch that Anderson was docked 2 positions for jumping under red-cross flag? Which makes Seely the current points leader by a point I believe. I think it was on the RacerX site, read a link on Facebook.

RV1 got away with it last year...... :eek:

You could see how cautious they were.
Chad had time to watch the skating show in front of him, found a flow on the outside by staying in the loose and keeping his speed up.

Saturdays race was the first moto anything I have watched in a couple years. It was so impressive to see Chad chase Stewart down. It was probably one of my personal top three sports moments. I felt like my team just won the Super Bowl! SX is the best sport on the planet.

I always wondered why they didn't combine that. Run the Quads the day after or something. I bet more people would show up for the quads.....spectator wise.

Anyone catch Bubbas comment on the podium? He brought up the cold he has been fighting. Really, you just flat out got passed by a faster rider. You could see it, Reed, KR and RV when he was up were all closing the gap on Bubba, and one of the three was going to pass him. But don't use the freaking cold for a second week as an excuse.

Yeah, but if he's really still weak from it, I could see it. Did you see Bubba making that late charge in the last two corners? Just too late and Reedy more than matched Bubba after he saw him coming on in the corner after the whoops. He would've made he pass on Reed if he either wouldn't have let him get so far away after the pass, made the mistake in the rythem section right after, started his last effort charge earlier, or all of the above. Good ride for Stewy though. He can build on a 2nd better than a 17th.

In that and the way Bubba was riding, I'd agree to an extent that he wasn't feeling 100% and/or was riding conservative (to not go down and actually finish?), so give him a break Johnny. You don't know. Although...I agree on the not making excuses..especially the 2nd week in a row...regardless if it's true or not.

Other than that, the best race ever! Was so happy to see Reedy with the fire back like the race he was dogging RV when he went down. I'd like to say it was the Kawasaki that did it for him, but know better. Also, your comment you've always liked Reed. I did not before he became a team owner. You wanna talk about a winer. He was a class A whiney arse back in his Yamaha days. Cried every weekend RC or Bubba handed his arse to him. Couldn't stand him them. Like him now. He represents the sport well as well as us elder folk. :)

Cannot wait until next weekend as well as Indy. Which reminds me, I still need to get my tickets. I'm about 4 months behind this year. :(

No doubt... If you take someone out u got to at least finish ahead of em... Haha

That is funny. RV stood on Dungey's bike while picking his up.

No one was catching JS7 besides CR. RV made a few runs at it but lost ground again. Then he went down trying to keep the pace. RV is on record as hating slippery tracks. I will say Reed looked the smoothest out of all of them. Guess that is why he won.

I hope the injury demon stays away from everyone left this year so we can keep having races like these first 3!!!

I agree with all that...

Hope not =/ I like when he tries to knock people over. It's like they don't see it coming and then boom on the ground.

Dungey isn't a good aggresive rider. Aggersive doesn't mean taking everyone out that you put an aggresive pass on and he does. He just needs to show the wheel a little more and use that awesome cornering ability to make passes. He really needs to quit putting people on the ground. Paybacks are hell ya know...

I did not before he became a team owner. You wanna talk about a winer. He was a class A whiney arse back in his Yamaha days. Cried every weekend RC or Bubba handed his arse to him. Couldn't stand him them. Like him now.

So you like him now that because as a team OWNER he can fix the things he was only able to cry about before.

I think being comfortable on the bike you are racing is very important to these top guys, because it's tenths of a second that make the difference in their racing career. Not that one bike is better than the other, it's what it comfortable to one guy isn't necessarily comfortable to another. Probably has something to do with what you grew up riding and the style of bike you like. Reed is able to ride all the bikes and make a decision of what feels best to him from the stock bikes and then improve them from there. He liked the previous generation Honda best a few years ago, but obviously didn't like the newer 13 model. Now he likes the KX best from the bikes to choose from…… bikes are close but still have their own characteristic feel to them.

Glad to see Reed come back and win again, gives hope to a very competitive series.

I always felt Reed just says exactly what is on his mind. Thats really the reason I have always liked him. Some take it as whinning but I dont think that was ever his intent, he was just saying what he thought was true. Nothing has changed in that respect with him, his interviews are always the best I think. I did read some where that he had worked on how he said the things he wanted to because he had feedback about sounding whinny. Who knows for sure.

It has been a fantastic racing season so far though for sure! Hopefully we get a different winner again this week!!

Who???

JS7?
Barcia?
Tomac on a return ?
Brayton? This guy is fun to watch too!!

I guess its just because he isnt afraid of the big boys. He put it right back to RV, exciting.

Now Anderson and Seely are fun to watch!

I always felt Reed just says exactly what is on his mind. Thats really the reason I have always liked him. Some take it as whinning but I dont think that was ever his intent, he was just saying what he thought was true. Nothing has changed in that respect with him, his interviews are always the best I think. I did read some where that he had worked on how he said the things he wanted to because he had feedback about sounding whinny. Who knows for sure.

I agree wholeheartedly. He has always told it like it is. I've never seen it as whinny.

I agree wholeheartedly. He has always told it like it is. I've never seen it as whinny.

I've always been a Reed fan, but there was a point where he did get on the whiney side a little bit IMO.. even more of a fan when everyone wrote him off and he came back with his team and showed everyone he still had it.

Hope he can back this up with some more solid results. Even if he doesnt get another win and can stay consistently in the top 5.. could give him a decent shot at a title!

Reed only won because the leader was JS7. Only John259 dislikes JS7 more!

Great race. I still do not like the narrow tracks with 22 guys on it now.
Look at the shots from above, all that room but a narrow track, to force riders into the tough blocks.

Great racing! Where is the Supercross party this week?
Sharc, get some cable already!

Back