Oakland SX

John250

PR Founding Father
baby jesus.jpeg

Lol! Great movie. I've always thought of the french guy in the movie, watching Marving Muskin's interviews. I just want to hear Marvin say "Ricky Boobie" one time!

When Poto said he liked the dirt I knew the rest were lining up to race for 2nd place . It must have been great as even JS7 stayed upright for a whole race . Reed on the podium again ! Dungey looked to me like he really had to work at it to get the bike to do what he wanted ; not his usual smooth riding style . He still layed down some fast laps though .

Does Anderson have a deal with the Devil or is Wilson cursed ? Both ? Liked seeing rookies Hill and Webb ( until his get off ) do so well .

Did anyone else think it was odd that RV knew about js jumping the "quad" right after the race? The mechanic had to say "here is your podium water, your rag to wip your face, and Stewey was jumping the quad thing after the start" Or, are he and other breaking the rules by wearing a communication device in the helmet????
I kinda think RV let the cat out of the bag...
Good race. Wish the whoops would have been bigger. Everyone was flying threw them.

That would be Alot to read at speed. $100,000 on the bike, $2,000,000 a year to the rider, tons of money on the team. And no one else thinks they spent $50 on an earpiece for the rider? 10 guys on the team all wearing headsets and I'm the only one that thinks they are talking to the rider?

What about Anderson? Fast mini guy that everyone probably wrote off after a few not so impressive pro seasons... Now he's got "the eye of the tiger" as Ralph would say... Lol

That would be Alot to read at speed. $100,000 on the bike, $2,000,000 a year to the rider, tons of money on the team. And no one else thinks they spent $50 on an earpiece for the rider? 10 guys on the team all wearing headsets and I'm the only one that thinks they are talking to the rider?

you're the only one that thinks a lot of things.... some w/ merit, some w/o

Back