Oakland SX

What do you guys think about the split lane? Seemed pretty cool and its a nice break from the standard rythm. I thought the outside lane (right) was faster until the mains, then it seemed to switch to the inside lane (left).

Did I miss something? Since when does swapping frames help with smoke and or steam? Im lost

Rumor: Electrical wasn't put back together right as they were rushing to get the bike back together. But it either works or it doesn't. How does it go out over a triple on the last lap.....then it magically works again for the remainder of the race? That's a pretty coincidental "short."

And John250: Did you read my entire my post about frame swapping? It is legal in certain situations.

I would say jumping onto a table is........'jumping onto a table'

This was the happening at the PC tent on the 15 machine before the main. He coincidentally was late the starting gate.
s1200_DW15_Oakland.jpg

C riders count a table top as a double. You know, like the triple on the C track at the Cliff... :)

Oh yeah bro I floated that triple on the c track, was (at least) 30 feet in the air. Uploaded to my page, was a quadruple hash tag extravaganza twice over. Previous level of social media super stardom was eclipsed by a large margin.

Back