Dallas round....

hershey

PR Elite
So my cable provider doesnt even offer Fox sports 2. I have to buy HD package just to get FX1! I will never understand why the races are on channels beyond basic subscriptions..... Any links to watch the race live online???

After combing thru the paper guide that uverse gave me it doesn't show In my listing. But a little flipping later it's on my box and set to record. Why wouldn't it just pick it up anyways. It's only one channel number away. Oh well. Guess I'm falling asleep in front of the tv again tonight.

So my cable provider doesnt even offer Fox sports 2. I have to buy HD package just to get FX1! I will never understand why the races are on channels beyond basic subscriptions..... Any links to watch the race live online???

Hershey, check your non HD channels. For us it is not HD. Sucks, I hate non HD on the projector.

Once again, the TV package kind of sucks on nights like this. You would think if the first six rounds are popular enough to broadcast live, that the whole series would be marketable to do all races live, ALL on the same channel so people know exactly what is going on every Saturday night. I would love to sit in on the TV Package meetings to here the negotiating.

Hershey, check your non HD channels. For us it is not HD. Sucks, I hate non HD on the projector.

I'm good. Us folks that have not decided to bump up to HD are good with where we're at.

As for the bitching, crying and moaning...um, are all the OSU Buckeye games on the same channels, always.... ???? Granted, at least we can watch on those games, but a remember a few years ago BTN and Time Warner weren't getting along...nor were they with ABC or something. All in a day...

Guess we have to realize to reality...SX or MX is not on the top of anybodies list except us. Tonight, I guess they figured that more folks wanted to see NASCAR on FoxSports1 vs. AMA SX. College BB is on all the ESPN Networks. Heck, OSU BB is on BTN tonight. That's what we need is a SX/MX Channel. SX/MX 24/7. All we have to do is come up with millions. Maybe the Coombs family and the AMA will join forces to create that...and reduce AMA memberships to boot!! ;)

Oh, and saw on Twitter something like JS7 is signed through 2015 on Yosh 'zuki. They wanna hire a second rider if the powers that be say they have the budget. Peick?

Also heard on SupercrossLIVE that the dude only weighs 146lbs!! Damn, I ain't weighed that since prior to 8th grade!... He is small dude. Makes my wife at 4'11" & a half inch not look so short.... ;)

Turns out Massillon cable has Fox Sports 2, as much as their employees think they do not.

Channel 102

Eff you and your technology Baker!

Anybody catch AC's voice cracking when what's her face was interviewing him?....hehehehe

Time for some schinanigans... :)

No matter what the track is crappy, too hard, now peaky. The dirt isn't quite right......maybe it's what your riding? Just sayin.

Back