Dallas round....

15:30 from gate drop to checker. Is it me or have they really shorten the Supercross tracks up. I guess they need more commercial time.

Scoob , the 250f main podium was your color ! Lol

Yes! Wasn't it so very pretty!! :)

I believe that was a sign for Peick, don't go JGR

Yeah, bummer for him. I cannot STAND! how competative this season is!! Even when it's a sure thing, it's not. 1-6 were so very close early. And, of course, the leader which became the eventual winner makes you nervous as he goes through whoops and rhythm sections all twitchy and shtuff...
Whew! I'm exhausted. Great race. Cannot wait until next week! Get well Reedy.

Sweet dreams
everyone! ;)

BTW- Not thinking KR and Barcia are gonna be good friends... Thinking the whip over the triple could have easily been catastrophic for both of them. Can't says I blame KR for his comments...

Pieck was like 7th or 8th then dropped to 17th, thinking he must have went down, and then hit Izzoa bike on the ground, and went down again. Roczen owes Bam Bam one sometime. That was a punk ass move over the triple whipping his rear end over right in front of KR and looking back at him. Good thing they were not a little bit closer to each other.

What's up with Tomac? He finished 11th. Last year he was as fast (lap times) on the 250 as most of the 450s. Wonder if his riding style is just not fitting the 450 or what. He was up higher at the beginning I think, and then faded back to 11th again.

AC crying tonight.......man, these guys are all sensitive. Kleenex needs to sponsor SX.

Peick landed on Nicoletti or vice versa. Villopoto looked like he was struggling with that track.

I think these a races need to be 25 laps for 450; 20 for 250. Although more laps on a mentally demanding sx track would probably present more injuries.....

I think rd5 will settle into hoping the top riders get injured........that's his only hope at this point. I still think KR has a better opportunity to win in any given race, or at least that's the way it seems. Stewart isn't out of the woods yet, remember the outdoors before Lakewood, seemed like he was on a roll then too. Then wham. Still an early season. I just hope we don't continue to see injuries.

Even though the laps were short, those guys were coming over the finish line whipped. No one even jumped on the checkered flag. Vilopoto looked wore out in his interview. If one of these top 6 guys gets through the season without a DNF he will be the champ.

This is what could have happened last night with Barcia's stupid ass move on Roczen. Hope someone welcomes Barcia to the races, by punting him over a berm.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hkBFhIAyPuQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In the interviews they asked him about that move, he said he didnt realize Roczen was that close. He turned his head when he heard Roczens bike. I dont think it was near as close as it looked. Roczen didnt have a problem with it. It would be nice to see a straight on shot to see the distance between them.

It sounded like Roczen did in his after race interview. He said something like not the sharpest tool in the shed, or something.

Yes, it was close and Roczen had a big issue with it and like you said CHudak, KR said he didnt know what Barcia was thinking and said he isnt the sharpest tool in the shed! HaHa
That is one thing I have always hated. These guys are the Pro's Pro and it scared KR because that could easily cause a career ending injury if not death! And I see this going on at local races with some of these kids who think they are a "Pro", but in a heart beat it could change. It scares the heck out of me! LOL

I dunno. Even though it was a bone head move on Bam Bam's part, I've seem some quotes as to the fact he didn't know KR was there. It's happening really fast out there. He did just pass KR and to actually think KR wasn't going to try to make an attempt to keep him close and/or pass him back a a dull light bulb move. Oh well, all is well. No harm no foul this time I suppose...although it coulda been a season, career, or life ending mistake on Bam Bam's part for certain. Live and learn is all we can hope for at this point.

Was really cool looking though...just not smart...

The A2 take out when Barcia took Roczens front wheel out in the corner. This punk move........I am just guessing that Roczen does not have Bam Bam on his Christmas card list. If I were a betting man, I have money on Roczen taking Bam Bam over a berm or something if he is in position to.

Worst whoops of the year and worst race of the year... Why even bother building those whoops? They were the fastest part of the track. I would have been pissed if I paid for a ticket to watch that cow path. I would think the series has enough power to start demanding better dirt. If a stadium can not supply better quality soil then they need to stop going there.
I sure hope the next two rounds are better.

Back