Dallas round....

The A2 take out when Barcia took Roczens front wheel out in the corner. This punk move........I am just guessing that Roczen does not have Bam Bam on his Christmas card list. If I were a betting man, I have money on Roczen taking Bam Bam over a berm or something if he is in position to.

What??? Roczen took himself out there, he should have checked up. Barcia was clearly ahead of him going into the corner.

Worst whoops of the year and worst race of the year... Why even bother building those whoops? They were the fastest part of the track. I would have been pissed if I paid for a ticket to watch that cow path. I would think the series has enough power to start demanding better dirt. If a stadium can not supply better quality soil then they need to stop going there.
I sure hope the next two rounds are better.

Ive been waiting on this post!! Lol

Yeah, they should build whoops that make those guys look like spodes, that would make for great racing......NOT.

I'm all for better racing, these guys don't need to prove themselves. Id rather see great back and forth racing, with fewer injuries. Not a track where all you need to do is good a good start and have the best bike setup for the whoops.....where one guy is dominant......yawn. I personally think we should take out the straight stadium whoops, this isn't 1983. What about some inside outside hip jumps in the corners. off-camber hips. A rolling whoop corner? And where in the hell is the Gonz Waller???? No Waller = No fun.

I did think Dallas was the worst race so far. It looked like they rolled the track in tight like a BMX track. I have to agree with Chris a little, I don't want people hurt, but make the whoops a little tougher. With factory suspension, those were just like another straightway to those guys. A few weeks ago you saw guys get out of sorts a bit in the whoops because they were tough.

Go back and watch some of the tracks from the 80s. They had more unique type jumps in them etc. and the speeds were much slower (if your worried about injuries).

How can you have a 45 second lap time, in one of the biggest stadiums that the series goes to? Whats up with that.

If you are referring to Mr. Reeds injury? Do you think it would helped if he were wearing ANY pads? 1983 technology of a Flak Jak more then likely would have reduced, if not prevented all his injuries... Don't wear it cause you want to look cool? Then you get what you get. Yawn, is what we were given Saturday nite. Each main had 1 pass for the lead and very few passes in the pack. Every rider was doing every double, triple, quad, septuplet... and WFO through the "whoops". I am all for unique obstacles like off-cambers and wall jumps, but the whoops is were it is. Dallas may have been the worst track design I have seen in years.
Hey, where was the sand this week? Sand and big whoops please. Maybe some dirt and not concert will also help.

Track equipment used during intermission in Dallas... th.jpgbitteli.jpg

I am not sure what Dirt Werx used, but a roller should have been in those photos rolling it tight like a BMX track.

Matthew and I would like to have Dirt Werx rig to race out of though!

s1200_San_diego_supercrossFriday2014_134.jpg

Bet it is a pain to make a corner in that thing without it being a 5th wheel.

What??? Roczen took himself out there, he should have checked up. Barcia was clearly ahead of him going into the corner.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TJLWSAqOU2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I personally think Barcia knew exactly where Roczen was in that corner, and swept it out wide knowing Kenny was right there.

This is what could have happened last night with Barcia's stupid ass move on Roczen. Hope someone welcomes Barcia to the races, by punting him over a berm.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hkBFhIAyPuQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I thought the same exact thing. Bone head move. He downplayed it very well

Worst whoops of the year and worst race of the year... Why even bother building those whoops? They were the fastest part of the track. I would have been pissed if I paid for a ticket to watch that cow path. I would think the series has enough power to start demanding better dirt. If a stadium can not supply better quality soil then they need to stop going there.
I sure hope the next two rounds are better.

if different people are winning at different rounds I say their doing a good job with track design. And please direct me to your cow paths because I wish mine had rhythm sections.

Back