Bubba entourage

John250

PR Founding Father
Who is the black guy that is always right off Bubba's shoulder or right behind him in the LA Dodgers Ball hat?

Just curious, in almost every video you see this guy is right on his shoulder. Kind of weird.

James has a personal assistant that runs JS7. He goes everywhere with him. Didn't see the clip so can't say if that is him, but he's always around controlling access, pointing him toward sponsor commitments, signings etc.

Just curious, if he was white would you have asked "who's the white guy with the hat?"

Seriously? I probably would have. Are you seriously trying to turn it into a racial thing? Is the guy white? No......he is the black guy in the LA hat.

Seriously? I probably would have. Are you seriously trying to turn it into a racial thing? Is the guy white? No......he is the black guy in the LA hat.

Lol! I am not trying to turn this into a racial thing, you already did. You made a direct comment about his race/color, not I. Seriously think about it, if Chad Reed was standing there with his mechanic, who was of the same race, I am sure you wouldn't say "who's the white guy behind Chad?"

Back