Bubba entourage

Its like watching a MMA fight between a white guy and a black guy, they always say "Jones in the Blue trunks and Smith in the red trunks"... really? People get upset if you say black and white? I think I learned the saying, sticks and stones my break my bones but WORDS will never harm me, when I was 3 years old. Im a fat guy. If someone cause me fat, it does not affect me in any way. The guy in the LA hat is black...BFD.
I bet a Ginger wins this week. Well, he would of, had I not hurt his feelings. :p

I do agree that people are over sensitive in the world today; however, I am not one of them. It is just a simple question as to why we have to refer to someone by there color when you easily could mention something like the hat they are wearing???

Maybe because It's easier to pick out skin color than a hat? The other day my kids referred to an African American as that black person when they asked me who he was. They are 4. Are they racist too??? No.

I probably would not say the white guy behind Reed. But I am thinking the black guys that I coach football with would have said the white guy in the hat behind Reed. Its not a racial thing, just the way people think.

......stupid.

All good John. I do not know the blue guy with the black Dodger hat. Sorry.

So my next question is would you guys ask an African American person "who is the black guy wearing the hat?"

yep. and why are you looking for a racial argument? you brought it up, you are continuing to bring it up, digging.. reaching.. etc. news flash, i haven't run into a black person yet that considers "black guy" by itself a racist comment.

Why do we even say African American... unless a black person has an African parent (straight from Africa) and an American parent, they aren't an African American to me. They're American. Black, white, red, yellow, purple... doesn't matter. American.

Yes, its Rado. Now who the F**k is he?? LOL. I have been wanting to know myself cause Ralph always talks him up, "Theres RADO!" Man, I can only take so much ralph.. Thank god he doesnt do outdoors

Yes, its Rado. Now who the F**k is he?? LOL. I have been wanting to know myself cause Ralph always talks him up, "Theres RADO!" Man, I can only take so much ralph.. Thank god he doesnt do outdoors

LMAO i was thinkin the same thing, explain more Ralph, you would think after soooo many years announcing that he wouldnt still suck.... yet he does..... so who is the colored fello named RADO!

Whoever he is, trainer or what.........he is attached to Bubba at the hip like no other person I've seen. He must not like the Suzuki hats either, or be sponsored by the Dodgers!

More importantly who is the beautiful white woman interviewing everyone this year?

Thats Jenny Taft (or somthin like that). Beautiful yes, but i feel like she knows absolutley nothing about the sport itself. Id bring back Erin ne day of the week

I'm going to probably regret this....but when did liberal CNN roll into pit racer . People are much too sensitive today , I would take zero offense to someone saying who is the white guy , referring to myself . Nonsense , we are all equal . I don't piss and moan about not having a whole month dedicated to me , or a special day . I personally have plenty of white and black friends who feel the same way .

Back