Bubba entourage

This year it won't be the pot stir award, it will be the political correctness award. I award 3 points to john250. 3 to day181 and 4,000 to Hershey's 4 year old. Look out she's a raging racist in the making.

Thats Jenny Taft (or somthin like that). Beautiful yes, but i feel like she knows absolutley nothing about the sport itself. Id bring back Erin ne day of the week

Oh I think you are mistaken. I like her 10 times better than Erin, maybe even 11 times. I think she knows something about the sport and is learning every week I figure. Now I wouldn't go as far as saying I like her better than Jamie, but I'm good there. The wife and I was just talking about her the other night... Liked when she asked James about the road race tires...what a goon he was. :)

So just because she's beautiful you automatically say white ? What the hell is wrong with you people???

...and blonde. Just an assumption...

Oh of course she's a blonde! So you're saying all blondes have huuuuuuge "tracts of land" and are attractive? Ridiculous.

I find it funny black people be like "why he gotta be black?"

I'm like.. because that's his description???? that's like me sayin "why he gotta be white" when the news reports a criminal and describe him as white we aint like "why he gotta be a white male wearing blue? why cant he just be a human wearing blue??"

I find the race card, and the race game older than dirt. It's boring now. Sure, it was cool in the 90s, but now come on. Find something new. It's annoying. In the army there is no racism, or very very little, because we depend on each other.

Race game is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OLDDDDDDDD.

Move on. Thank k bye.

lol hey briar cliff. your image looks like a brigade commander because they are full birds and their initials are BC (brigade commander) lol'd at your pic

Back