Just Curious

KTM5555

PR Addict
Possible spoiler alert? Don't read below if you missed round 8.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Why was there a thread created about Barcia's punk move, but there has yet to be one made about the Alessi sucker punch take out?

Unless I missed it, I usually access PR through my phone so.. I may have missed it, if so then I apologize.

Incase you were wondering, or missed it:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lak7HryKnec" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alessi must be a twelvteen level Sup'a Ninja. How has no one kicked his ass yet? I thought it was so funny how RC was trying to maintain cool and then give his "he has never lived up to his potential" 5th grade education speech. Classic. More, more... we need more.

RC's vocabulary level in action... rc speech.jpg

AMA fined mike 4k and season long probation , hmmm real heavy , bet he is huddled up with some Kleenex !

He said him and Brock are friends it was just one of those things, their lines came together. Haha Tickle needs new friends.

total take out move. The only thing I questioned was, did Tickle provoke it by looking back at Alessi on the straight after making the pass. All these guys have attitude, and it is like a pro football player these days. A football player pounds his chest when he makes a tackle or sack. In motocross, it seems to be the look back........wow, I am better than you, I just passed you look. So when another racer sees them do this........they fire back.

total take out move. The only thing I questioned was, did Tickle provoke it by looking back at Alessi on the straight after making the pass. All these guys have attitude, and it is like a pro football player these days. A football player pounds his chest when he makes a tackle or sack. In motocross, it seems to be the look back........wow, I am better than you, I just passed you look. So when another racer sees them do this........they fire back.
So if you look you deserved to be center punched?

Nope.....I did not say that. Just seems like everyone rides with a attitude instead of making a pass, and moving on.

I thought Tickle was looking back to see where Alessi was. I agree, he left the door open. I think he should have protected the inside. Those guys know what Alessi is capable of and should be ready for such things.

It was a huge cheap shot.

I wonder, what's worse in your opinion. Alessi's shining laser pointers in poto's eyes, or a intentional cheap shot take out move?

Seems like this is a pretty stand out, good all American family full of class acts and caring people... said nobody ever.

I hate Alessi. Hated him since 1996. And I don't think he should of been fined. That was a tight corner and they both made simultaneous mistakes that led to the mishap.

I hate Alessi. Hated him since 1996. And I don't think he should of been fined. That was a tight corner and they both made simultaneous mistakes that led to the mishap.

100% Agree. It has always been part of racing... That's why we have a name for it... T-Bone... Would you pay a fine if you did the same move at Bob's local track? This is like stealing signs in football or baseball. Its an unwritten rule that you don't break and if you do, you can bet on retaliation. Yes, I know this is a lot more dangerous but if you set a precedence, where do you draw the line?

Back