Just Curious

[video=youtube_share;QhlrzIGWkkQ]http://youtu.be/QhlrzIGWkkQ[/video]

Lol....watch the hit. Blatant take out move.

Im not a hater Im just pointing out that no on is hating on Dungey for his move that was every bit as bad. Not a complete 90 degree hit but no chance in hell they werent going to crash.

And yes.....I dont work! I found a way to live off the system! Thanks to all you working stiffs making it possible for me!

Dungey barley really hit RV........he was just trying to cut RVs line off so RV would have no where to go and they both would roll the finish with RD ahead. I do not believe RD planned a take out move. RD is smarter than that, and would not sacrifice the points.

Dungey barley really hit RV........he was just trying to cut RVs line off so RV would have no where to go and they both would roll the finish with RD ahead. I do not believe RD planned a take out move. RD is smarter than that, and would not sacrifice the points.

Bahaha! He nailed him. Just trying to cut some one off and not quite hitting them mark doesnt result in 2 riders going down!

That is my point, Dungey is a likeable kinda rider. Boring but likeable. Nobody wants to give him grief because of that. Alessi on the other hand.......

Not even close. The Alessi take out was closer to the great Solomon(spelling) Rocket takeout of vet fest.

This weeks "Party in the Pits", Monster will be giving away samples of a few new flavors.
First is Dung. Its really has no flavor but it fills a void and people seem pleased with it no matter how unfulfilling it is. Of course it is served in an all white, square can with a target logo on the side for some reason.

Second is Bro Kick. It tastes like T-Bone steak but has a weirdo, bitter aftertaste. In stores it will be sold buy one, get one free but no one is expected to actually want the second helping. The can has a retractable lid that can be folded up to block the wind and assorted lasers coming from the woods.

Finally they have Tree Saps. Its a slightly misleading name since your expecting a maple flavor with a strong finish but it actually tastes like Tabasco. Its served in a can that should hold more then 100 ounces but only comes with 9. Then the can falls apart just as you take a sip.

I look forward to trying all 3.

Bahaha! He nailed him. Just trying to cut some one off and not quite hitting them mark doesnt result in 2 riders going down!

That is my point, Dungey is a likeable kinda rider. Boring but likeable. Nobody wants to give him grief because of that. Alessi on the other hand.......

The dung doesn't have much practice in take moves either. Watching that race I thought, man he better go back to Plan A, he isn't an aggressive passer, looked really out of his element. The boom both he and poto go downski.

The way Alessi cut across that corner left him almost no chance to turn the bike and make it even if nobody was there .

He turned the bike just enough to center punch Tickle .

He approached the berms and Tickle at virtually a 90 degree angle .

There was a berm inside the outer one that Tickle was in and Alessi made no attempt to hook into it and go inside .

Just before bailing he gives a crank on the throttle and pretty much launches the bike .

A blatant take-out .

From now on I'd like to dub this move " Taking the Hershey5 Highway "

Ha! Nice .... Hershey highway! I did that move back about 17 years ago! It turned into a fist fight in the pits! Lol.... no fines involved though.

Back