Accident Policies

Fantastic answer to a serious question......Although a bit sarcastic I am just trying to understand why the terminology used doesn't work for you. John specifically told you there are policies that are worded to cover everything including racing on a dirt bike yet you want to say it isn't covered.
John's words are just hot air and won't stand a chance against what is written in the policy if the company ever decides to challenge it. Until I see it in black & white (actually it would be don't see it EXCLUDED). I don't believe him. And if it's so prevalent, show it to me. Show me the policy that doesn't exclude motor-driven stuff.

And you further want to use insulting comments suggesting he doesn't know what he is talking about or is a fraudulent salesperson. It just isn't the Sharc I'm accustomed to hearing from.
Are getting insulted? or is it him?
I've never suggested he doesn't know what he's talking about ...Quit putting words in my mouth.
I've never used the word fraudulent either.....Quit putting words in my mouth

Which is different than you going to BC on a Saturday (open practice) afternoon, falling off your bike and getting hurt. You would be covered out there riding. You obviously have a group policy that your employees do not have individual policy numbers. My suggestion would be to take the Accident out of the mix there, and pay for individual or hybrid Accident policy for your employees. The amount of coverage they would get would increase, and could be done for probably the same cost if not less.

You think it's something different, I think it's not.

Pretty simple;
You're looking at it from a "what can I get away with" perspective. I'm looking at it from a "what did I purchase" standpoint.
/QUOTE]

Saying he is looking form a "What can I get away with" perspective is saying fraudulent.

How is that saying you cant ride a dirt bike for pleasure on a practice day??? Its not a race, you are not entered in a stunt show and a practice day at the race track is not any type of speed test.

You still havent answered this question. Well except you told me to run for a political office. I like that type of sarcastic response though.

John's words are just hot air and won't stand a chance against what is written in the policy if the company ever decides to challenge it. Until I see it in black & white (actually it would be don't see it EXCLUDED). I don't believe him. And if it's so prevalent, show it to me. Show me the policy that doesn't exclude motor-driven stuff.

I've never suggested he doesn't know what he's talking about ...Quit putting words in my mouth.

And the above statement about him being full of hot air doesnt suggest he doesnt know what he is talking about?
Saying he has a "what can I get away with" attitude or ...and I quote from post #73...

" Those policies were created so AVERAGE folks could obtain coverage (in case of accident) that steps in to fill any voids where their Heath-Care policy may be deficient. These things were NEVER meant to insure the inevitable peril's incurred from a life long moto addiction. It's the agents who BEND, TWIST, and MANIPULATE the intended idea all in the name of a sale...... without regard of possible outcome. "

And since you are reply about John250's verbage and claim process and further since he is a sales agent for insurance you are stating that he does what ever in the name of a sale ... hence fraudulent.

No need to put words in your mouth you do it on your own. WTF??? Give it up man.......

I know what my definition of "speed test" is, but I am going to hold it. I placed two calls to two of my carrier reps (of two of the largest companies I represent) to get their definition of "speed test". Obviously we all know what racing is, and I stated, it is not covered (except Aflac's newest policy, and not for compensation). I believe Marc is saying if he is at a practice day, on a track, he is saying that is a "speed test".

How is that saying you cant ride a dirt bike for pleasure on a practice day??? Its not a race, you are not entered in a stunt show and a practice day at the race track is not any type of speed test.

I don't know, maybe it's not a speed test to you. But if I go to a track to practice, I'm testing my speed.
I think that the definition should be in the policy. Can you find the definition?

I spoke to one of the reps to the largest company I represent. He is getting me their underwriting departments definition of speed test.

sharc this is how I feel in every neck brace thread.

and I think speed test language greatly affects my ability to get a claim paid.

Back