PitRacer of Old

Strouble

PR Addict
I have come across comments like "I wish PitRacer was like it used to be, regarding to content, topics and how folks discussed things." I have heard these types of things enough that it got me to thinking what are they getting at?

The common consensus is that the same folks are only posting on here and talking...it is often smack talk and arguments...not discussion or encouragement or honest objective opinions. Some of it I understand, and much of it I don't.

So what is actualy taking place here...what was PitRacer of old like, what is it now, and what should it be?

It has been a long winter. Racing has just started and the talk will get better.

A few rants.....but i will have posts, pictures and results from qualifiers this weekend.

There are some great posts about what bikes to buy or even tire air-pressure.. who knew there was such a science.

We did not even explore the Moose foam tube or whatever it was RC4 used....

It has been a long winter. Racing has just started and the talk will get better.

A few rants.....but i will have posts, pictures and results from qualifiers this weekend.

There are some great posts about what bikes to buy or even tire air-pressure.. who knew there was such a science.

We did not even explore the Moose foam tube or whatever it was RC4 used....

Heard that! Man, has it been a long winter. It seems we are more ready for sunshine than I can ever remember.

I have come across comments like "I wish PitRacer was like it used to be, regarding to content, topics and how folks discussed things." I have heard these types of things enough that it got me to thinking what are they getting at?

The common consensus is that the same folks are only posting on here and talking...it is often smack talk and arguments...not discussion or encouragement or honest objective opinions. Some of it I understand, and much of it I don't.

So what is actualy taking place here...what was PitRacer of old like, what is it now, and what should it be?

You could sit and listen to stories from the 60's and 70's too. But just like the PR of old, you will never be able to recreate them.
I have learned.....Never waste time wishing to go back, it will never happen. Because while you were wishing to go back, it has all changed.

I wish I was like I used to be.....young, thin, etc, etc.
As with what I just typed, it is what you make of it. I used to have people say stuff like that to me, my response would always be "well get on there and post then!"

One of my favorite posts (NOT) is when people start off with "I can't believe nobody is talking about this." Well then YOU should have started talking about it sooner!

We have different lives now. It was always the posse doing big trips and races. Now there are injuries and kids racing. Hockey and football divorces new marriges. But hopefully we will be whole and healthy again racing together.

When someone says they like the old version, I always assume they are talking about BCK1... That's before CK1.
But, those days are long gone. Now I'm here, I'm queer, get use to it... No, Wait.... I mean.....

I wish MX was like it used to be. Aluminum frames, 4 stroke engines, $2999 125's, natural terrain tracks. Those were the good old days. Wish we could go back there! --L*64

Here's some of your old heroes John!!

1982-Team-USA-Motocross.jpg

You could sit and listen to stories from the 60's and 70's too. But just like the PR of old, you will never be able to recreate them.
I have learned.....Never waste time wishing to go back, it will never happen. Because while you were wishing to go back, it has all changed.

I miss the "Sharcasm" of old. He would pounce with a sarcastic remark when given a chance to correct someone. I fear he has grown soft and actually considerate to peoples feelings and insecurities. Oh, I miss those days.

Back