PitRacer of Old

I miss the "Sharcasm" of old. He would pounce with a sarcastic remark when given a chance to correct someone. I fear he has grown soft and actually considerate to peoples feelings and insecurities. Oh, I miss those days.
....That's when it still meant something ....
It was a small pond back then.

And not any softer, just no time!

....well, maybe a bit more considerate..

I miss the "Sharcasm" of old. He would pounce with a sarcastic remark when given a chance to correct someone. I fear he has grown soft and actually considerate to peoples feelings and insecurities. Oh, I miss those days.

Are you kidding me? Did you not read the Accident policy thread?

This one's for you Ron.

Hershey.....grab the laptop, go infront of a mirror.
Once ready..... open up this page.
Read the OP.

Now look in the mirror.

Yes. ...Sharcasm was much better than the down right insulting tone now used.

I think we all need some warm weather and sunshine. Everyone seems to be grumpy these days.

Just posted a new Insider...would really appreciate some comments on this one for sake of "PitRacer of Future."

Hey, you asked for it! C class post up! Just like 10 years ago! Same conversation.
did someone fire up the way back machine? Peabody?

Pitracer and it's "Heyday"? Gone. What's left is all there is. A few tracks and a ton of whining old codgers. Hurry up warm weather, so we can turn off the damn computers.

Forget about any Heyday. I'm looking forward to the future. Motocross is alive and well here in the Mid-West. All the numbers and stats suggest this website is alive and flourishing. Today appears to be the end of a long long winter. This weekend is the OMA season opener and the beginning of a championship run for everyone who has been training all winter. When I look back 20 years from now this place and time will be the Heyday I tell my grandkids about.

Right on Chucky.
Really looking forward to this summer. With my youngest son starting his racing career, I cant wait to share the same type of special moments I had with my Mom and Dad oh, so many years ago. Our sport builds wonderful memories that we all carry with us for the rest of our lives. It teaches us true values in life, like hard work gets results and the important fact that EVERYTHING has a winner and a loser.
The heyday for many are just distant memories that we enjoy conjuring up during the long winter. For some the heydays are yet to come, and are best described as dreams yet to be lived. Others are living the heydays right now and are thinking, it just cant get better then this.
Maybe the best part about being an old fart in this sport is you understand that everyday you get to spend at the track is the heyday.
Now lets drop the gate and do some racing...

There are many many stories that have come and gone on Pitracer.com, but the best ones are the ones that you are personally involved in and can share with other people. Make your own stories, your own road trips, your own race battles, and your own Pitracer Posse, and go out and live your lives. Share the funny stuff on here when you get the chance, and in a few years, there will be people asking questions that you know the answer to because it was about you and your group of friends! Whether you want to re hash them again and again is up to you then.

There are many many stories that have come and gone on Pitracer.com, but the best ones are the ones that you are personally involved in and can share with other people. Make your own stories, your own road trips, your own race battles, and your own Pitracer Posse, and go out and live your lives. Share the funny stuff on here when you get the chance, and in a few years, there will be people asking questions that you know the answer to because it was about you and your group of friends! Whether you want to re hash them again and again is up to you then.
Brap!

Back