PitRacer of Old

I skipped from page one to this, so if it has been mentioned, sue me. Just beware...you won't get anything. Maybe a 2005 KX300 that needs jet, suspension, and gearing work. ;)

What was the name of the blog we had before Pitracer? Remember that? Wow, talk about some rants and worthless talk. Everybody complaining about stupid stuff...cussing, not respect, etc., etc. PitRacer was a saving grace back then. I mean, the other blog was better than nothing, but Pit refined it. I have no issues with the current state...just a lot if the current bitching, whining, and moaning. But hey, some peeps ain't happy unless that's what they are doing. I understand that. It ebb's and flows. Some days are good (positive), some are bad (negative). Just have to take the good with that bad. The bitchers, whiners, and moaners have the right to do so...I suppose.

It's all good. Let the folks living in the past do so. Here's to looking forward and building what will be (insert favorito beverage here)...not what is.

Pretty cool Pitracer is still around. Haven't logged on to the site in years. Still see a lot of familiar names on here. I think I was 15 when I signed up on here. Now I'd be one of those "old" guys riding +25 if i still raced. Crazy how time flies! Moto on my friends.

Back